• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Well me view on love is that it kinda sucks in that you can fall in love with someone and no way on earth you can be with them.

Your lucky if you find the person that loves you back, but you could be waiting forever till that person arrives.

And this "happily ever after" to me is a lie and is soooo stupid, you are taught it through our childhood and we expet it to be true but it isnt and we end up hurt when we find that out.

Im so depressing sorry everyone.

T

Tyler Durden

This thread has what point exactly?

Professing your love to a person while you are on a forum with people who 99% of the time don't give a damn about you is stupid.

And what's with the I WOULD DIE FOR HER or I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO MUCH ?

Neither of those is love, because quite honestly, the first one is false and the second one is just creepy.

You would not die for your girlfriend. If you did, it wouldn't be for love. It would probably be for some sense of chivalry, or doing what is right.

mesmerized

Umm, I would die for my boyfriend if put in that situation. I don't care what you say. If you don't like this thread then.. as I tell everyone who ignorantly posts on threads they don't like... DON'T post then. Its not nice to flame others because of their beliefs.

And if you say your not flaming on my beliefs I'll call you a liar because we're saying what we think love is.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Don't care about love right now, definately won't find it in high school.

It's just a pain in the ass anyways.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Well ive been going with my boyfriend for almost two years and...yeah I love him I guess. Sorry I hate being all sappy. But that's my boo [ fans self ] enough of that...

I dont really know what to think of love. But I hate the idea of marriage. Ugh.

Don't care about love right now, definately won't find it in high school.

It's just a pain in the ass anyways.

Welp, you can only tell the truth.

kerii

Real love has no definition...besides a strong feeling of admiration and attraction(doesn't mean sexual) towards a person, place or thing. I love my girlfriend, because before she was my girlfriend she was my best friend, she was my friend before we decided that we had stronger feelings, and In some ways I'm still her friend just as much as I'm her boyfriend now. When I get down to it there is no real reason for me to love her, I just do.

Marriage is a vow of commitment nothing more, if you can't make that vow and keep it then you don't love the other person....but it is not true that you have to get married if you love someone that deeply. The vow is the important thing not the ceremony

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well I'm currently engaged to my girlfriend I.E. fiance. Love is going through hell for one another and even after what you've been through together still wanting to be apart of that other person's life. I'm not saying in a stalker type situation like getting arrested and restraining orders constantly and even after that wanting to still be with that person. What i mean is, my experience for instance. Having her mom hate you, to her friends calling you a piece of shit every chance they get, to your dad telling you you're wrong and calling her out of her name and disrespecting her to that your best friend doing the exact same thing, to finally her father telling you he'd kill you if you ever talked to her again. And all of that just because you're dating his daughter, you haven't done anything wrong and you haven't said anything for them to hate you or her it just happens. Oh and the kicker she moves almost 800 miles away.
After all that still wanting to be with one another and actually having a real relationship and doing whatever it takes to make the other happy.

That's what real love is to me...

But what do i know eh haha

EDIT: I neglected to mention I'm black & she's Puerto Rican. Where I'm from those two just don't seem to get along.

Q

Banned
Honestly I just like to be poetic. I really love my girlfriend. I said that she is like Kairi because Nomura had a type of person in mind when he designed Kairi, Mercedes Is like that person, but clearly different. Oh and as for the "backing off" part I haven't played any video game since I play the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time again, and I only did that because I wrote and essay about it.

to respond to the last post: I knew I loved mercedes long before I played Kingdom hearts, So I should rephrase what I said, Kairi reminds me of Mercedes.

Poetic =/= Kingdom Hearts. D:

Also, I don't know what it feels like, really. :/ Love is an emotion birthed by intelligence - or, to put it specifically, consciousness.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
Well, on friday my writing teacher told us something that made alot of sense

Can you define love?

you cant because there are many many types of "love"

You can love pizza, but does that mean its the same as loving your gf/bf

Theres also a difference beetween loving someone and being IN love with someone

I love my best friend, but i'm not in love with him, you love your parents, but you aren't IN love with them

It all depends on what you mean by love

mesmerized

Well I'm currently engaged to my girlfriend I.E. fiance. Love is going through hell for one another and even after what you've been through together still wanting to be apart of that other person's life. I'm not saying in a stalker type situation like getting arrested and restraining orders constantly and even after that wanting to still be with that person. What i mean is, my experience for instance. Having her mom hate you, to her friends calling you a piece of shit every chance they get, to your dad telling you you're wrong and calling her out of her name and disrespecting her to that your best friend doing the exact same thing, to finally her father telling you he'd kill you if you ever talked to her again. And all of that just because you're dating his daughter, you haven't done anything wrong and you haven't said anything for them to hate you or her it just happens. Oh and the kicker she moves almost 800 miles away.
After all that still wanting to be with one another and actually having a real relationship and doing whatever it takes to make the other happy.

That's what real love is to me...

But what do i know eh haha

EDIT: I neglected to mention I'm black & she's Puerto Rican. Where I'm from those two just don't seem to get along.

I know how that is. My boyfriend is black and I'm white. I'm constantly getting stared down by my family, but I don't give a f***. His family is pretty cool with it;; they all love me with the exception of one cousin who called me white trash after 30 seconds of meeting me. When you're in love you don't look at that type of stuff.

This is how I look at it: Its me and Justin. Not me, my family and Justin. Thats all that matters.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Love is completely blind.

I still haven't gotten over Brett even though I probably should...but my hope is returning to me so...yay?
I can't not want to be around him. I have it bad. Real bad.

To be honest I've never felt this way about a guy before in my life. Besides...he was my first kiss. How am I supposed to forget?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should try to be more relaxed. He obviously likes you enough to date you so you shouldn't be scared of him hating you or anything. Be happy and laugh with him.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I love my girlfriend the same way I love pizza.

[awkward silence]

[an owl hoots]

Strifentine

Awards
Mmm-hmm. I love my girlfriend very much~ It's such a wonderous filling, I love the way it makes me feel~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back