• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
acein12 said:
Hell, it may take centuries. Theres no way any girl I know is that nice...I'm almost positive. To me, it seems like you're in a dream world. Not to mention, I've never seen anyone stay or be in a meaningful relationship. And te people that do are generally never nice. So it makes it seem more for evil than nice. Knowing someones always there, I can only imagine is terrible. Somene who can take advantage or steal from you. Anyone can act, others tell the truth, and on rare ocassions, its just to hurt someone else. So I guess theres no convicing me. I've just never seen any good in it, never anything serious ethier. Still seems more for Lust than Love. Which, by the way, creates thousands of people. While it would seemingly end the world, not to love, it still doesn't show much light.

meh you can believe what you will
That's just what i lived, my experience if you will. Hell My girlfriend is that nice; you may be skeptical but you'd be surprised haha. And most of my friends think like you but little by little they all start seeing what i see and i find it funny, though i do have one friend who i think will never get that way until he has a child by mistake haha

but anywho, it all depends on your take on this thing called love. Some are open to it, some more or less have had bad experiences in it so their bitter. Hell most guys who aren't in the popular circle feel the exact same way you do especially when they're your age and in high school. You see all the cool people getting laid and happy and no one wants to go out with you because you're weird or another or you're just quiet, or the "just a friend" guy.

I have many open relationships with my friends who are girls and you'd be surprised the things they talk about they look for in a guy. I mean seriously, not to mention it creeps me out that they tell me that much about themselves anywho the girls i know are like that.

Don't get me wrong I've known girls who are of the caliber that you describe, but the one's I know and talk to are like that. The same way we look at them is the same way they look at us, in the fact that they don't think there are any good guys out there for the most part and the one's that are are taken.

Anything can happen. It's funny that you'd say it seems like i talk like it's a fantasy, well that's exactly how it feels for me because it's that damn awesome like it can't be real. :D

Dude you're young now anyway so it shouldn't be that big a deal to you. Live it up, be a kid be rambunctious and promiscuous; that's what high schools all about.
You're not supposed to get serious when you're in high school, though it does happen and regardless of what age still awesome

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

Well, pessimistically speaking, "love" is simply a buildup of emotions in your brain, causing you to feel affections for someone. The buildup of emotions releases endorphines ( I cannot spell right now, bear with me ) into your bloodstream and body, making you feel happy when you are around said person.

:/

Pessimistically speaking, of course.

If I wanted to say what I, as a person, think of love ... I wouldn't be able to explain it in words, let alone on the internet.

Mmm ... yes, I was in love. And I'm afraid to say I think I still am with the same person who I broke up with. I believe he loves me back ... but, the rest is a long story.

Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
meh you can believe what you will
That's just what i lived, my experience if you will. Hell My girlfriend is that nice; you may be skeptical but you'd be surprised haha. And most of my friends think like you but little by little they all start seeing what i see and i find it funny, though i do have one friend who i think will never get that way until he has a child by mistake haha

but anywho, it all depends on your take on this thing called love. Some are open to it, some more or less have had bad experiences in it so their bitter. Hell most guys who aren't in the popular circle feel the exact same way you do especially when they're your age and in high school. You see all the cool people getting laid and happy and no one wants to go out with you because you're weird or another or you're just quiet, or the "just a friend" guy.

I have many open relationships with my friends who are girls and you'd be surprised the things they talk about they look for in a guy. I mean seriously, not to mention it creeps me out that they tell me that much about themselves anywho the girls i know are like that.

Don't get me wrong I've known girls who are of the caliber that you describe, but the one's I know and talk to are like that. The same way we look at them is the same way they look at us, in the fact that they don't think there are any good guys out there for the most part and the one's that are are taken.

Anything can happen. It's funny that you'd say it seems like i talk like it's a fantasy, well that's exactly how it feels for me because it's that damn awesome like it can't be real. :D

Dude you're young now anyway so it shouldn't be that big a deal to you. Live it up, be a kid be rambunctious and promiscuous; that's what high schools all about.
You're not supposed to get serious when you're in high school, though it does happen and regardless of what age still awesome
Say what you will, but seriousness is the only thing that'll get me future. Worrying about it later is just plain dumb. I couldn't care less about the popular, those getting laid, party animals, or those who'er in relationships as we speak. I don't care about them, no temtation will reach me, regardless how strong. And thats what they make high scholl seem like. It shouldn't be the "middle ground" because people are too idiotic to get thier piroritys strait then worry about wants. So, in the end, seriousness is the REAL proirity. I hear lots in enjoy high school, and less than half succeed.

Love is a want, the want to know someones "there", but no one really is.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Right now I'd like to know that someone's "there".

*sigh* I'll have to get used to it again. . .

So, what's the MAIN point of this thread now?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Love's great. It hurts like hell when you feel that you could have it, but then you don't.

You get the empty feeling, and everything loses it's color, it's all just grey now.

It's hard to find someone who understands, someone who cares, someone who is just. . .there.

Yeah, , ,so love is awesome, just rare.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Say what you will, but seriousness is the only thing that'll get me future. Worrying about it later is just plain dumb. I couldn't care less about the popular, those getting laid, party animals, or those who'er in relationships as we speak. I don't care about them, no temtation will reach me, regardless how strong. And thats what they make high scholl seem like. It shouldn't be the "middle ground" because people are too idiotic to get thier piroritys strait then worry about wants. So, in the end, seriousness is the REAL proirity. I hear lots in enjoy high school, and less than half succeed.

Love is a want, the want to know someones "there", but no one really is.

Of course sometimes it can happen at completely random times xDDDD

Most kids i know were all rambunctious and promiscuous, but the group i hung with were just worried about their work, then again we were the artistic people in our school

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Humans are the only creature that associates love with sex.

Love is unnecessary by all biological standards.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
True, but humans have the urge, the want to have someone who feels the same way that you do.

They want to know that they're not alone in this world.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Love is...difficult.And wonderful.

If you are loved and are in love yourself,you can consider yourself very lucky to be able to experience something as wonderful as love.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I completely agree with you.

It is.

Right now, I wish it was for me . . .it is.. . but it's different . . .

M

Miss Murder

Love is passion, u speak that with ur heart and the words are not came from the lips ^^

The heart merely pumps blood and gives life to your body. It does not control emotion. That is the brain. We don't even control emotion. Our brains do.

Without our brains, we are hollow shells. Without our hearts, we are dead. But still, they don't control emotion. So no, you do not speak with your heart. Even metaphorically that is stupid.

Also, you have horrible grammar.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
True, but humans have the urge, the want to have someone who feels the same way that you do.

They want to know that they're not alone in this world.

Yes, but thats a "want" not a need. Millions are alone and are very succesfuly and live very happy lives.

The heart merely pumps blood and gives life to your body. It does not control emotion. That is the brain. We don't even control emotion. Our brains do.

Without our brains, we are hollow shells. Without our hearts, we are dead. But still, they don't control emotion. So no, you do not speak with your heart. Even metaphorically that is stupid.

^Typically saying love does not exist. Because nothing is at all mytical.

Love is passion, u speak that with ur heart and the words are not came from the lips ^^

A non-existant heart. Because, as Lycian said, in only pumps blood.

Draco Meteora

The heart is symbolicaly used to represent love, the soul, spirit and morals.
It has been used for thousand of years.
Not everyone talks in a literal way. Expecially when it comes to this subject.
Come back in a couple of years once that guy you though you liked end up dumping you for another girl, then tell me your head hurts.

Also, you have horrible manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back