• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Macintosh or Windows | Which Would You Rather Use?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Mac. I always found it to be more efficient, especially if you like to work with graphics. Plus you don't get viruses. If Apple lowered prices, they'd topple Gates from his throne.

Raebus

I've always used windows and will continue to use windows.

Shade737

Silver Member
I will its just I hear it has compatibility issues and you have to take time to get the proper apps ex. Word when you get one.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Mmhmm... I've been using Windows all my life.
But I used my friends Mac quite a few times. Got to admit thats its cool but, yeah, I too am also not too familiar with it.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'd love to get my hands on a mac, been using windows forever and the newer macs are really interesting me since microsoft still can't seem the new version on it's feet.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I'm familiar with both, but I've been using a Mac for over four years now.
I'd like to buy a new one, this one has a pretty slow system, but goddamn, it's so much more expensive to buy a Mac.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm personally more used to windows.. So the few times I have tried Mac, it has been horrible for me... I would probably had a different opinion if I were more used to Mac, but I gotta go with windows for now.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Windows I tried my friends Mac laptop and I hated it the Mac program I can run is itunes the better thing about Mac than windows is that you can rip DVD's and put them on your ipod through itunes.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've been born and raised on Windows, but I wouldn't mind using Mac at all, so long as I get a better mouse for it and become accustomed to it. I'd probably worry what all programs I wouldn't be able to run though, mostly my games. I think it would be fine if it was Intel-based though.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I prefer windows because you can make a decent system with it.

Mac parts are specific, you can't swap in or out, can't upgrade or nothing.

So yeah, windows takes the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back