• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Made in Larxy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larxy

Website
thekh.forumcommunity.net
So... yeah. I decided to show you some of my creations with MikuMikuDance and Photoshop :smile: Hope you'll like them!

MikuMikuDance

Lazy Afternoons
A new journey
Through the ages - Kairi
Through the ages - Riku
Through the ages - Sora
So bright, so beautiful
Wayfinders
I won't forget our promise
Smile, Ven
We're... best friends, right?
For you
After the training
The real king of Atlantica

I choose the ones I personally prefer :redface:

Icons

And now some Icons/Avatars... I just started using Photoshop and I'm still learning about coloring and stuff :rolleyes:

2hx29ly.png
1jxq1t.png
2a7d3wx.png
2ppkhns.png
2m6wpwi.png
2pzwe9t.png
mmygjn.png

I can only include 10 pictures so I'll show you more of my Icons later, if you want :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
They're...they're great! ;A: Really liking the beach one.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I can't really say much about your mikumikudance work since I don't use that myself, I don't think I'll be much help to you. However I will say that in your Sora through the ages piece that it'd be better if KH1 Sora wasn't overlapping on top of BBS Sora. His keyblade is covering his head so you should fix that. Other than that though, I think your pieces are awesome!

As for the avatars, I think I recognise them from tumblr somewhere... Anyway, I love them! The lighting in them is sooo good. I would love to see more of your avatars! My favourites have to be the three RAX avatars and the Aqua one. I think the second avatar and the Kairi one could use a little work though. The light on Axel's face doesn't really work in my opinion, I can't really see his face that well as it almost fades into the light. As for the kairi one it's a little too simple for my tastes. I like my avatars a little more complex so I'd prefer it if you added more to it. More colours as stuff. But of course, that's just my opinion!

You know, you can submit your avatars into the graphic submissions thread. And if we really like your avatars then they'll go up onto the main site!

Larxy

Website
thekh.forumcommunity.net
They're...they're great! ;A: Really liking the beach one.
Aw thank you! ;u;
And thank you too, iDrops! I'll try to fix Sora's "Through the ages" picture (I'll remake it soon) and I'll follow your advices for the new Avatars that I'll make :biggrin: So thanks again!
P.s. I recently posted some Icons Set on Tumblr; my Blog's name is "DreamingKH"... maybe you've seen them there :redface: And as for the graphic submissions thread, I think I'll submit some of my creations soon! (Both new and old) ... Thanks for suggesting me that too!

Anyway, here are some new Avatars/Icons I made some time ago :cool:

2ahtqnk.png
2ypdsoo.png
14wv9f9.png
fzc5jl.png
214cpk9.png
rax8vs.png
b8weow.jpg

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I really like your stuff, especially your avatars. they have a nice vibrancy about them. As for your other works, they're good. I like the simplicity to them. I hope to see more from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back