• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magnified....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
didnt the lingering sentiment have a heyblade that shape shifted?
i remember seeing a video where it turned into a motorcycle/ship thing

even though LS isnt cannon

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
didnt the lingering sentiment have a heyblade that shape shifted?
i remember seeing a video where it turned into a motorcycle/ship thing

even though LS isnt cannon

That's correct. They seemed to have kept the concept of LS keyblade motorcycle thing and made it canon by putting it in BBS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How in the world does it even look like a Keyblade? :/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
How in the world does it even look like a Keyblade? :/

Well you can see what looks to be the KK handle from Ven's keyblade sticking out of the ship. That's why we believe it's a transformation of the keyblade.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I agree with Raz. I don't see how that's a Keyblade. And the only thing that was cannon about the LS fight was what he said to Sora.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If you look closely at the magnified pic you see what looks like a piece of Ven's keyblade, the part that looks like KK handle

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree with Raz. I don't see how that's a Keyblade. And the only thing that was cannon about the LS fight was what he said to Sora.

What? They can't use something from the LS battle and make it canon? They probably took the keyblade vehichle from the LS battle and used in BBS.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
How would the person be in space with a suit any way. Unless oxygen doesn't exist in the Kh universe and I'm pretty sure it does.

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah, but if you look closely you can see the person holding their Keyblade.
Yeah I thought they were holding it too. I agree, it does look pretty out of place. I don't think the thing they're riding is their keyblade.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think a transforming keyblade is amazing, and only adds to a wonderful game. It could make for some fun minigames.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think a transforming keyblade is amazing, and only adds to a wonderful game. It could make for some fun minigames.

I agree with this 100%

Now to adress the issue of how ven is breathing in space. Maybe he's in full armor and his armor works as a type of space uniform or something.

Aria

braver by the minute
Maybe... I just don't see why they wouldn't just use one of the ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back