• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Major weapon in kh3 and other info.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Is it possible that the X-blade will be in kh3, and if MT is to return as the main bad guy, will he try to get Sora to form it with Ven/Roxas, possibly with Riku?

Also I'm almost done beating Ven's story, just before the final battles, and I was thinking about the scene just before you have to go back to LoD. I looked on wiki on what the X-blade is. And they said the 'X' in x-blade is why the nobodies have an 'X' in there name, and why Xehanort has an 'X' in his name.

Does anyone else have any comments on this?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: X-blade in Kh3?

Who is MT? Master Terranort? Because idk who that is.

But the X-Blade is definitely going to make a return sometime in the future. The concept of it was barely touched in BBS. And considering it is the only weapon that can unlock KH fully, then it will be a big plot point in whatever the next numbered KH game is. Heck, it could appear in 3D. We don't know.

The "X" does represent the X-Blade in the org member names, at least now. I remember x representing the state of nothing for Nobodies, but I like the idea of it representing the X(chi) in X-Blade. But I don't think it represents it in Xehanort's name. Unless it says something like that in the Xehanort reports.

Dowhax

Bronze Member

If I can think of a better title I shall!

Here's the Trivia section of the wiki page that I found this info on:

Trivia
  • The letter "χ" is the letter chi from the Greek alphabet. This is why the name of the weapon is spelled "χ-blade", but pronounced "Chi-blade", a pun on "Keyblade". In Japanese, the two are pronounced the same way.
  • The Keychain's two crossed Kingdom Keys is reminiscent of the symbol of the "Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven". Although it is not seen in this incarnation, it is especially significant that the Kingdom Key has a silver blade and gold hilt, and the Kingdom Key D has a gold blade and silver hilt, matching the keys on the symbol.
  • The symbols that appear when someone is hit by the χ-blade resemble the ones from Way to the Dawn.
  • Xemnas's memories of Master Xehanort's fascination with the χ-blade are the reason why all Organization XIII members are named with an anagram of their original names with an "X" added.
Here's the link: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/%CE%A7-blade

Also about Master Terranort, why not? I'm actually getting tired of hearing Xehanort all time lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If I can think of a better title I shall!

Here's the Trivia section of the wiki page that I found this info on:

Trivia
  • The letter "χ" is the letter chi from the Greek alphabet. This is why the name of the weapon is spelled "χ-blade", but pronounced "Chi-blade", a pun on "Keyblade". In Japanese, the two are pronounced the same way.
  • The Keychain's two crossed Kingdom Keys is reminiscent of the symbol of the "Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven". Although it is not seen in this incarnation, it is especially significant that the Kingdom Key has a silver blade and gold hilt, and the Kingdom Key D has a gold blade and silver hilt, matching the keys on the symbol.
  • The symbols that appear when someone is hit by the χ-blade resemble the ones from Way to the Dawn.
  • Xemnas's memories of Master Xehanort's fascination with the χ-blade are the reason why all Organization XIII members are named with an anagram of their original names with an "X" added.
Here's the link: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/%CE%A7-blade

Also about Master Terranort, why not? I'm actually getting tired of hearing Xehanort all time lol.

Well for the fact that he isn't Master Terranort. Master Xehanort is gone, Terra wasn't a legit master, and Terranort is pretty much Xehanort the Apprentice.

And the fact it will start confusing fandom if we go with Master Terranort. It is also giggleworthy.

Why don't you name this "Major Weapon in KH3"

Spikeyroxas

Re: X-blade main plot weapon in kh3 and other info.

Yeah maybe xemnas got the X from previous memories. Like how hes searching for the chamber in days based on memories

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Who is MT? Master Terranort? Because idk who that is.

But the X-Blade is definitely going to make a return sometime in the future. The concept of it was barely touched in BBS. And considering it is the only weapon that can unlock KH fully, then it will be a big plot point in whatever the next numbered KH game is. Heck, it could appear in 3D. We don't know.

The "X" does represent the X-Blade in the org member names, at least now. I remember x representing the state of nothing for Nobodies, but I like the idea of it representing the X(chi) in X-Blade. But I don't think it represents it in Xehanort's name. Unless it says something like that in the Xehanort reports.

Uh Nomura confirmed in one of the ultimania interviews that the reason Xemnas rearrranged the organization members' names and added an "X" was because Xemnas had some memory of MX's fascination with the X-Blade.

So the X-Blade is the reason Xemnas gives organization members the "X" in their name.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Anyways I expect the X-Blade will be the method Xehanort uses to summon and unlock KH in KH3. I don't think he will try to gather the POH to do it nor will he try to recreate an artificial KH like Xemnas did.

The question is, where will MX find a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness? We can already count out Vanitas' returning since Vanitas was just a walking heart, when he was killed his heart was destroyed thus whiping him out of existence.

However because Vanitas is gone, Ven is still lacking his darkness therefore Ven's heart is still a heart of pure light so he could still be used to form the X-Blade. Only question is, where could MX find a heart of pure darkness in KH3?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The only answer, unless they throw some BS out of their a$$, is Riku. That's what I think for right now. But Riku isn't pure darkness. Malificent is though, and she's the only pure dark side character left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back