• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent dragon form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruction

Riku unlocked her heart after the fight wih Sora, so she was weak, and needed help to go to her dragon form, and in BBS, she wasnt weakend by a previus fight, so she had enough power to change.

but thats just the only way i know of explaining it, and it works for me.

A

Azrael

this is something ive been trying to figure out, how come maleficent can turn into her dragon form in BBS but she couldnt do it KH1 until ansem/riku used the dark KB on her? Thoughts?

Maybe after they defeated her, TAV locked her Dragon Form hidden inside her heart so she would have to restort to the darkness to unlock it once again or something imo

Awards
Or how about Maleficent didn't really need to use her Dragon form in KH1 until then. Think about it - she was certain she could beat up Sora with her eyes folded and two hands tied behind her back.
Then Sora proved otherwise.
She never managed to turn into a dragon on her own accord though, seeing how Rikunort initiated the transformation when Maleficent was still wounded from the battle against Sora.
I don't think it's a screw up, they just never gave her the chance to do so on her own.

That does make me wonder how come Rikunort said she's been used all along though, seeing how it wasn't like she turned into a Heartless :[ it was her own form.

I'm going with this. We can't assume that she was unable to transform into her dragon form. She could do it in Sleeping Beauty on her own accord.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I think that it was sealed away at the end of BBS. Because when she begins to change, she speaks about that very darkness with fimiliarity. That can conclude that she, yes, had that form before, and yes, was stronger in the past that in KH1.

It would also explain Pete\'s appearance in KH2, and his unseen role in KH1. With her not at her strongest, Pete had to do all of the things she couldn\'t. Or maybe she sent him on a quest to \"enchant\" her, or even that he was supposed to find whatever\'s holding the seal on her. Those are likely possibilities.

it could be that pete was the last one she could rely on, since everyone in kh1 got defeated by sora, pete actually lasted through the whole kh2 series. jafar is in a lamp, hook was chased by a crocadile and i forgot the rest but they were easily defeated. i bet 358/2 days will explain or show how pete met melificent

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
it could be that pete was the last one she could rely on, since everyone in kh1 got defeated by sora, pete actually lasted through the whole kh2 series.

Because he wasn't important enough to actually be taken out.
And to be fair, I'm pretty sure Maleficent could've revived whomever she wanted and get whomever she wanted back.
Oogie Boogie was back. Ursula popped up. And Maleficent imo could've gotten Jafar's lamp just as easily as the Organization Member that did - did.
Then we have the notion that heck, we never knew Pete was around until KH2, who's to say he's the only one we don't know about?

jafar is in a lamp

See above.

hook was chased by a crocadile

But not dead. Though he never seemed too useful, which would explain Ursula and Oogie Boogie being the ones that popped up.

i bet 358/2 days will explain or show how pete met melificent

Days = after KH1. That means Pete couldn't have been released by Maleficent and sent to do her biddings, since she was already defeated.
You probably meant BBS.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Overall, I don't think it's worth discussing. It just sounds like yet another flaw by SE, and that doesn't surprise me at all.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Lemme break it down for all of you.

Pete > Maleficent.

:mellow: [waits for others to ask why]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Or how about Maleficent didn't really need to use her Dragon form in KH1 until then. Think about it - she was certain she could beat up Sora with her eyes folded and two hands tied behind her back.
Then Sora proved otherwise.
She never managed to turn into a dragon on her own accord though, seeing how Rikunort initiated the transformation when Maleficent was still wounded from the battle against Sora.
I don't think it's a screw up, they just never gave her the chance to do so on her own.

That does make me wonder how come Rikunort said she's been used all along though, seeing how it wasn't like she turned into a Heartless :[ it was her own form.

Exactly. She was so weak from the previous fight, that she needed Rikunort to make her go into Dragon Form. I'm sure she could've done it by herself if she wanted to before the fight with Sora, but thought it wasn't neccesary.

graypeople

Exactly. She was so weak from the previous fight, that she needed Rikunort to make her go into Dragon Form. I'm sure she could've done it by herself if she wanted to before the fight with Sora, but thought it wasn't neccesary.

well she seemed very shocked and acted as if she had never experienced a power like that. it was as though it were her 1st time (but not sexually)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, it obviously wasn't her first time. (lol)
And maybe it was a more powerful Dragon form than she'd been using previously or something.
Or it's just a plothole. CoM Maleficent didn't need her heart released, and she transformed into the dragon without even using her human form.

(The noises she made were pretty orgasmic)

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
I suddenly wonder though... when Maleficent turned into a dragon in KHI, she wasn't exactly herself. The darkness swallowed her and she lost herself in the darkness, causing her not think properly and just acting on instinct like heartless. So if she turns into a dragon in Birth By Sleep and without any interference with a dark keyblade or getting weakened in a previous battle, maybe her transformation is activated when she is driven into a corner, whether it be physically or mentally. The darkness in her might react to her desperation and start to have a will of it's own, making Maleficent a dragon.

This probably doesn't make sense for her transformation though.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
And maybe it was a more powerful Dragon form than she'd been using previously or something.
Or it's just a plothole. CoM Maleficent didn't need her heart released, and she transformed into the dragon without even using her human form.

The only problem with bring up CoM is that it was sora's memoires and during that time Maleficent was still dead. Square Enix probaly didn't want to confuse us with Riku appearing striking her eith his dark keyblade.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

The only problem with bring up CoM is that it was sora's memoires and during that time Maleficent was still dead. Square Enix probaly didn't want to confuse us with Riku appearing striking her with his dark keyblade.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The only problem with bring up CoM is that it was sora's memoires and during that time Maleficent was still dead. Square Enix probaly didn't want to confuse us with Riku appearing striking her eith his dark keyblade.

Sora forgot she died. He never met Maleficent before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back