• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mark of...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Mark of Heresy

Oh okay this is in the spoiler section good :p Though the title may still be spoiler-ish.

The extent I think we know so far is that it's the X on Sora's new clothes, and therefore Eraqus, Terra, Aqua, and Ven also have one as well. Apparently the mark allowed Xehanort to track Sora, hence how he always appears in the exact location Sora is throughout the game.

Crystal

Silver Member
Did Riku having X mark on his cloth?
And when does it appear on Sora's cloth? xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Its pretty obvious how Xehanort was able to get Sora to wear clothing with X on it.

Sora's mom went to Destiny Islands Wal-Mart to buy clothes for Sora. Xemnas disguised as a Wal-Mart employee comes up to her makes some suggestions.

Xemnas: Excuse me ma'am. Clothes with X's in the design are all the rage right now. I'm sure your son would love to have his entire wardrobe consist of them!

Sora's Mom: How do you know I have a son?

Xemnas: Uh I uh....well why else would you be shopping in the young men's section?

Sora's Mom: Well I don't know, his entire wardrobe consisting of this stuff?

Xemnas: They're all 80% off! No scratch that, they're free! Just get them and get out!

Sora's Mom: Okay okay...sheesh!

Xemnas watches Sora's mom leave with the X clothes and smirks.

Xemnas: I placed a fragment of my heart inside of her.

Saix appears next to Xemnas: I always knew you wanted to be inside of Sora's mom, lord Xemnas.

Xemnas: What? She's a got a nice ass. Besides when I become king of the universe I'm going to need a Queen. (Spoiler for KH3)

Stars

リク
Did Riku having X mark on his cloth?
And when does it appear on Sora's cloth? xD

It appear on Sora's cloth when he reached Traverse Town and start his journey, if i'm not mistaken
And the X mark should have been placed on Sora's cloth when he is on the way to TT? Probably the brown cloaked Ansem? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back