• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master and Apprentice: The relations between Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khinsiderfan

lol i respect ur opinion twilight... but george lucas himself said he liked the new one more then 1-3. and becuz i have yet to see the new one, i'm going by his opinion to give me an idea of wat to expect.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
ok well TwilightMan i respect your opinion...personally i like all the episodes since they all connect anyways ut sometimes its hard to imagine how people like Anakin and Padme could be the parents of Luke and Leia

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
:3 That's your own opinion, and I respect that.

When I say shitty, I mean it could have been better than what it is now, specifically KH2.
It's easy to get "shitty" and "hate" confused.

Nettacki

:3 That's your own opinion, and I respect that.

When I say shitty, I mean it could have been better than what it is now, specifically KH2.

You should know by now that "shitty" has such a strong negative connotation that an equally hostile response is inevitable. You could have replaced it with "disliked" or "good, not great," considering that you don't necessarily hate it.

Reserve "shitty" for games that truly deserve the title, like say....Action 52 for the NES, or the Dead or Alive series on Xbox and 360.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
You should know by now that "shitty" has such a strong negative connotation that an equally hostile response is inevitable. You could have replaced it with "disliked" or "good, not great," considering that you don't necessarily hate it.

Reserve "shitty" for games that truly deserve the title, like say....Action 52 for the NES, or the Dead or Alive series on Xbox and 360.

Who are you?

And you should know by now that calling something "shity" doesn't necessarily mean you hate it.

Nettacki

Who are you?

And you should know by now that calling something "shity" doesn't necessarily mean you hate it.

I'm just a lurker/semi-active poster 5 months ago, then just got active again now.

Explain to me in a PM how "shitty" means neither hate nor like, because to me it leans very heavily on hate.

As for this topic...

I find this thing about Masters and Apprentices to be a fairly common element in movies and games of this genre (fantasy), nonetheless I find the SW-KH connection to be somewhat intriguing.

Awards
Star Wars =/= KH in any way possible.

STOP comparing an incredible franchise (Star Wars) to a shitty one.

111217-xemnas_400.jpg

grievous.jpg

Srsly.

Cissy

Bronze Member
xD

Light sabers =/= Energy blades

But still, how could that have not have been inspired by Star Wars?

A

Azrael

xD

Light sabers =/= Energy blades

But still, how could that have not have been inspired by Star Wars?

Technically their aerial blades, but it's still a lightsaber ripoff.

Reminder of me, Xziled, and Madammina's War of the Universes KH/SW crossover series

captain

Bronze Member
Honestly, what epics do we have today that wasn't inspired by Star Wars and/or LOTR?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It only sounds the same because they both follow 'The Heroes Journey' as with many other games/movies/books

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Lol, I can see a scene were Terra and Sora are fighting.
Terra: Sora *cugh cugh* I am your father ...
Sora: ...NOOOOOOOOOO!!! :laugh:
Anyways, a few days ago I tought this too that KH was a liitle bit like SW with all xD

captain

Bronze Member
I actually have found more fun in combining Star Wars with Phantom of the Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back