• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort needs Ven to use Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Light

Master Xehanort needs Ven to use Kingdom Hearts because when their were fighting at the gathering he didnt bring out Kingdom Hearts and till he grab Ven and frozen his body and threw him down the cliff but I think he did more than just frozen his body I think Master Xehanort took Vens heart and thats how he summons KINGDOM HEARTS

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
That could be a possible explanation, but how do explain the giant orb thing that MX shoots in to the sky?

breserkersaix

i dissagre with this
if you notice when aqua is holding him the frozen ven moves his eyes without a heart this wouldnt happen neither would he be in the same (form) i think that MX summoned KH at a point in the fight were all three were completly fatigued and didnt have to worry about them stopping him (seeing as how ven is frozen aqua got smashed up and terra is goin like feral as a "last resort" type of thing

im open to any other thoughts though

Last edited by a moderator:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If you watch the scene scene by scene. MX is not taking the power from Ven. He reverts his Keyblade into a purple light and shoots it toward the shy.

Chris211

i dissagre with this
if you notice when aqua is holding him the frozen ven moves his eyes without a heart this wouldnt happen neither would he be in the same (form) i think that MX summoned KH at a point in the fight were all three were completly fatigued and didnt have to worry about them stopping him (seeing as how ven is frozen aqua got smashed up and terra is goin like feral as a "last resort" type of thing
Actually your wrong about that, remember when Kairi lost her heart in KH I she could still move her eyes, but yes i'm not sure about this theory though.

Dragonsblight

I myself disagree with this theory. Actually i am not sure how he summoned kingdom hearts perhaps he did what Xemnas did in KH2?

silentmusic16

Master Xehanort needs Ven to use Kingdom Hearts because when their were fighting at the gathering he didnt bring out Kingdom Hearts and till he grab Ven and frozen his body and threw him down the cliff but I think he did more than just frozen his body I think Master Xehanort took Vens heart and thats how he summons KINGDOM HEARTS

well it could be true....before he froze roxas, he made him like, get washed in black or something, like a black explosion, and then he froze him. that couldve been when he took his heart

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually your wrong about that, remember when Kairi lost her heart in KH I she could still move her eyes, but yes i'm not sure about this theory though.

But Kairi is weird like that. And her heart was in Sora so it wasn't like it was completely gone.

And the blue orb was MX's keyblade.

Sora Leros

remember when Kairi lost her heart in KH I she could still move her eyes, but yes i'm not sure about this theory though.
yeah but Kairi is a PoH so she doesn't count

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Kairi could move her eyes and whatnot/didn't turn into a Heartless because she had no darkness in her heart. This theory is basically saying Ven has a heart of pure light.

7thspade

Ven would've begun turning into a Heartless if he lost his heart, for one thing. Next, you can clearly see that MX converts his Keyblade into the orb that summons Kingdom Hearts.

Maybe MX's Keyblade is like the one Ansem used when he possessed Riku's body and it's made up of or stores hearts? That would explain how he could summon Kindom Hearts, I suppose.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Ven would've begun turning into a Heartless if he lost his heart, for one thing.

Heartless didn't exist.

Maybe MX's Keyblade is like the one Ansem used when he possessed Riku's body and it's made up of or stores hearts? That would explain how he could summon Kindom Hearts, I suppose.

The Heart Unlocker wasn't a Keyblade.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
We can assume the events of KH1 happened again and thus that keyblade was made out of hearts of the POH or w.e they were called then.
We can also assume MX plan was to get rid of those who posed a threat to him and waited to summon KH which we can assume backfired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back