• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory Storage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where do you think Memory is stored?

• Heart

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Soul

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Where do you think Memory is stored in relation to the KH series: The Heart...or the Soul? I'm just curious as to what you all think...

Pratiko

Awards
I think Naminé did her job by explaining that Memories are stored in the Heart... And somehow appear on Nobodies after they somebodies become Heartless.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It has to be the soul; otherwise how would nobodies remember everything?
Well take Roxas for example. He has no memories because the memory transfer from Sora to him was interrupted by Sora transforming back into a human.

Lets say a person becomes a heart and they create a nobody, as the person slowly loses their memories and sense of self as they fade into darkness. Those memories are then sent to their newly created nobody. Thus the nobody has the memories of their other.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think memories are stored in the heart, but I also think that heart imprints the information it contains onto the vessel it is attached to. Memories in the heart can be rearranged, altered, and even lost, but an imprint of memories on a vessel might serve as a permanent record of the past, thus how some Nobodies may be able to recall their former selves, even beyond the point that their heart could remember.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wasnt it said that the memorys make the heart or something well anyway they are stored in the heart

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
In a whole being memories are crucial to their personality, thoughts etc. otherwise without a heart they'd be a lifeless doll. Kairi is a perfect example of this.

Dead Head

I would have to say the Soul. Obviously because A) Heartless have no perceptional capabilities, thusfore resulting in nothing but primal instincts. B) Nobodies are drived by nothing BUT memory, but have no heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back