• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message in a bottle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Does it really matter?Because if that bottle never magically crossed the universe, SoRiku would be stuck in the realm of darkness and it'd be another not-so-happy ending.

I actually would have preferred that ending.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Not so happy endings are always awesome. If KH1 and CoM can have not so happy endings (everyone seperated in KH1, and Sora being forced to sleep for a year in CoM) then I can't see why there can't be one in KH II.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
which is why that statement failed so bad :'D
I was just meaning in general.
We're talking a game about a kid with gravity defying hair with talking animals going on adventures.
And don't get me started about his choice of weapon...

As for the message in the bottle, it's something to do with hope. Wish it hard enough and it'll happen.
Bullshit like that.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
how do messages in bottles magically get to their destination? The message that Kairi sent to Sora somehow magically got from Destiny Islands to the Realm of Darkness.
Wel lthe same could be asked of Kairi reaching Destiny Islands.
Xehanhort's heartless set her adrift from Hollow Bastion and she arrived in destiny islands.
I have chosen a special girl (Kairi) I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is... I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.
There could be a natural way of going between worlds besides gummi ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back