• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mighty No. 9 (or the game that tried)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Mighty No. 9 (spiritual successor to megaman being made by inafune+ex-capcom staff)

Maybe a new stretch goal involving Beck in Smash Bros, could be interesting.

lol what and why and how

i can't even form a proper response to this

Esso

Fire Breaker
Re: Mighty No. 9 (spiritual successor to megaman being made by inafune+ex-capcom staff)

So which design would you guys like for Call? I personally hope they go with something similar to the design with twin-tailed pink hair and green goggles(reminds me of Geo lol).

Awards

b733fef2a95df4f3de2a9074b4a043cf_large.jpg

I'm pretty sure most will vote for the girl in red with the ponytail, if only because she looks like a Roll expy. I kinda like the pink haired girl, and the purple haired one.

State

Awards

The one on the upper right corner reminds me of Ciel from the Zero subseries.

Awards

Reminds me more of Elpizo, though that design seems kinda like what I'd expect some random NPC to look like.

Gram

Banned
Awards

b733fef2a95df4f3de2a9074b4a043cf_large.jpg

I'm pretty sure most will vote for the girl in red with the ponytail, if only because she looks like a Roll expy. I kinda like the pink haired girl, and the purple haired one.

I prefer the pink one as well. The one in the bottom right reminds me of that one female reploid from x8 that acted as his navigator or whatever it is they called those who sit at the computer screens.

Supermonkey64

New Mighty stretch goals ahoy! PS4 & Xbox One versions!

5951fb3adaf6f3ec09911c8ad22031fd_large.jpg

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

While I'd definitely like to see all those things, I don't know if those new goals are feasible. Pledging rate dropped down a lot after the first million.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

At most I can see them reaching PS3/360/Wii U versions, but I think it unlikely they'll get past that.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I could see them getting at least up to the extra end stage and boss. The kickstarter isn't even a third of the way done yet, and there's still the last minute surge to consider.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I could see them getting at least up to the extra end stage and boss. The kickstarter isn't even a third of the way done yet, and there's still the last minute surge to consider.

A last minute surge can't be guaranteed. :/ I agree about them reaching that goal though.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

The kickstarter isn't even a third of the way done yet, and there's still the last minute surge to consider.

Well, that's it, really. Most of the people interested in this have already funded the project. There could be a last minute surge but yeah, not counting on it.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

All of these new things could end up being DLC if the game is successful enough.

Esso

Fire Breaker

I'd like it best if they get up to PS3/XBOX/WII U. The furthest I really care about after that is up to Co-OP mode with Beck and Call. Totally agree with you Reagan btw.

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ I hope they at least get to the ps3/xbox/wiiU goal. Wont be able to play it otherwise. xD

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Just recently broke 2 mil.

State

Awards

That extra end stage and boss better be Inafune's floating head shooting lasers. :v

Gram

Banned
Awards

That extra end stage and boss better be Inafune's floating head shooting lasers. :v

They'll save that for the secret hidden boss. xD

Esso

Fire Breaker

This post reminded me so much of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series lol They do pretty much the same thing according the articles I've read off Siliconera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back