• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mistake in Jiminy's Journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleheart

Website
www.youtube.com
I was wondering if the twilight thorn in nobodies section in Jiminy's journal. I don't know if its an error.
Because one of my friend says that the twilight thorn is the nobody that Roxas had to defeat:confused:.
IS that correct?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, I talked about this too. It's probably cuz Roxas was in Sora or something, idk much else. We never found a good solution

Athel

Machinist
Cuz if it wasn't in the journal we'd be all, "Wtf was that!? Some third species of enemy!?!"

Chupacabra

There re a bunch of mistakes in there e.g. where Jiminy remembers all the dead members of OrgXIII but Sora doesnt remember them.

Or Roxas and Diz are in the journal before Jiminy couldve met them

[√]Genuflect
There re a bunch of mistakes in there e.g. where Jiminy remembers all the dead members of OrgXIII but Sora doesnt remember them.

Jiminy has two Journals.
1 for Kh1 and CoM.
and the other one for KH2.

Charlie K

Back in Business
There isn't any mistakes in Jiminy's journal, when you see a vid with a new person it goes in the journal even if you weren't there, it's just getting all the info, Jiminy didn't need to be there.

Twilight_Dancer

the organization members are written down because they get into Ansem the wise's computer, where it held all the info on them.

shadywinters

Awards
I was wondering if the twilight thorn in nobodies section in Jiminy's journal. I don't know if its an error.
Because one of my friend says that the twilight thorn is the nobody that Roxas had to defeat:confused:.
IS that correct?

That is true very true. But it being in the journal must be an error. Becuz all that Roxas completed in the tutorials is not in the Journal. All that's in the journal is for Sora to accomplish.:blush:

shadywinters

Awards
Re: HELP ME PLEASE ITS URGENT

sorry for double posting but 2 things how do you get avatars and how do you change the thing under your because mine says heartless?

PLEASE!:confused:

Well, it looks like is says Disney Soldier like mine, and u have 2 go under edit avatar, under quick links, there u can either load a saved image frm ur computer. Or u can find one on the net and put the url ofr it.:thumbup:

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
They explained this in game sort of. After you meet Mickey for the second time in Hollow Bastion, a whole slew of new information becomes available. The same goes for when Sora enters twtnw. A lot more information becomes available for the reason that Sora is now closer to where Roxas was.

The real error in Jiminy's journal is saying that Big Bad Pete debuted in 1928 in the short film Steamboat Willie. He first appeared in 1920s "Alice Comedies" short subject series, more specifically 1925.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back