• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Modest Mouse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there used to be a thread, but it isn't showing up in search. So I made this one.

Yeah, there's pretty much my favorite band. Seeing them live in less than 12 hours, and I am immensely excited.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
love love love love love.

Seeing them on the 24th can't wait <3 (I'm driving to CT to see them because both Boston shows got sold out)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yesyesyesyesyesyes

Someone finally made a thread. Have fun at the concert.

I always listen to "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" when it's a rainy day, such a nostalgic experience for me.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Heads up nothing pre-vb4 update will show up on the search unless the thread has been posted in after the update. Frustrating I know.

Also I have 4 of their albums. This Is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Talk About, Good news for People Who Love Bad News, We Were Dead Before the Ship Sank, and Lonesome Crowded West. Love all 4

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Such a good group. I love Good News for People Who Love Bad News.

Anybody heard Ugly Casanova? It's one of Issac Brock's side projects. It sounds like Modest Mouse. . . only a little more. . . down-trodden.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Man, been on the the biggest Modest Mouse binge lately. Good news and We were dead have been listened to about 20 times in the past couple of weeks.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh shit I need to get these guys back on the computer...
I absolutely love this band. As much as I'm probably going to get yelled at by big fans for this, I REALLY liked their "we were dead before the ship sank". A lot of the songs got me into them and I just like listening to it all the way through.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I've only ever listened to Good News, but I definitely loved it. I'll turn on Ocean Breathes Salty at random and sometimes somewhat inappropriate times. My favourite by them, I guess.

Oh yeah, the show was amazing. They played Broke AND Baby Blue Sedan. The newer stuff translated really well live. Dance Hall, which I never liked on record, was crazy live.

impart

Climb The Sky
ive listened to one album thoroughly.

the pink one... Good News for People Who Love Bad News.

My favorite song's were black Cadillacs, Bukowski, Ocean breathes salty, This Devil's Workday, and The Good Times Are Killing Me

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Those songs were released over a year ago. That's not newish :p

Doesn't change how awesome they are.

Video for Stallite Skin is trippy, bro. I think. I haven't actually watched it in... a year, maybe? Nearly that long.

Autumn Beds is one of my favorites. After seeing it live, The Whale Song is definitely my favorite from NOF. That bass.

I've decided that Building Nothing is my favorite Modest Mouse album. Broke is perfection.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So, seeing as I've been on a Modest Mouse binge for a while, I figured I should show this thread some love.

I actually only got The Moon & Antarctica a little while ago.

It was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back