• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moogle roles increase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
how do you go from wanting moogles to be a huge aspect of Kh to having none at all
as of now, they serve no purpose. You can play any kh game without a moogle shop once you get the scan ability. Days made it the only means of upgrading, since Huey Louie and Dewy wouldn't take the job at the castle.

noheartx

in BBS the shop was pretty important. For Melding Commands, you needed to buy the originals somewhere. Especially if you plan on completing the game 100%

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well...as of right now, the FF serve no purpose in the game up to now, but I don't think you should get rid of them. Some people use moogles, I personally don't, but some do. I think they should just stay how they are right now in my opinion.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well...as of right now, the FF serve no purpose in the game up to now, but I don't think you should get rid of them. Some people use moogles, I personally don't, but some do. I think they should just stay how they are right now in my opinion.
ff is half the game man
the potions the magic
even supporting character man waht wrong with you???

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
It'd be hillarious to have one of them kill a Large Body.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Yay, somebody with a familiar taste in comedy!

kupo1121

Awards
I think that would be funny if it just whipped that red pompom on its head until it started spinning uncontrollably and then ran into things with it. Though I don't think that would happen, I would lol everytime I see it. I'd probably also make him do that to almost every boss for the fun of it. (lol, make the last hit of a boss the moogle so when the screen does that cool freeze animation the moogle just looks epic)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i also agree with a moogle summon for future games

Love Machine

strut strut strut
A moogle would be a pretty cool summon, but I really wouldn't like to see one as a party member.

And an idea for an awesome boss: Giant Cactuar!

kupo1121

Awards
What would the moogle do as a summon? Basically would it be another Bambi where it just throws out HP and MP balls? I think it might be cool if the moogle did something that would help enemies drop stuff needed for synthesis.

kupo1121

Awards
A Moogle summon could enter on a chocobo ALA FFVII summon, YouTube - Final Fantasy VII - ChocoMog
Then increase your "luck" stat, increasing the odds for Enemies to drop Rare Synthesis materials, and common materials could get up to 3 drops per enemy.

I don't know, just thinking aoud.

That makes a lot of sense to me because moogles are the synthesis buddies of the game, so I think it would be cool for their summon to drastically help your chances of getting rare items (not like certain abilities which increase the rate slightly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back