• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moogle roles increase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I see no difference between these two post.
Just sayin.

not like there needs to be any difference
just sayin

unless you'd rather i just quote what you said and add a lame "this 2525252525252525252525" in response :p

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
not like there needs to be any difference
just sayin

unless you'd rather i just quote what you said and add a lame "this 2525252525252525252525" in response :p
that would of been nice.

Maybe they can have a moogle follow Sora around like a pikachu or navi in The legend of Zelda ocarina of time. The moogle will just pop out when there are no enemies near and you can interact with it like a shop.
^
Best idea in this thread. Should close it and leave it with that, its that good.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe they can have a moogle follow Sora around like a pikachu or navi in The legend of Zelda ocarina of time. The moogle will just pop out when there are no enemies near and you can interact with it like a shop.
^
Best idea in this thread. Should close it and leave it with that, its that good.

So you'd have a traveling shop? I don't like that, because than when you get to difficult worlds. You just clear the enemies in the area, wait until moogle pops out, buy whatever potions you need, heal yourself, and proceed. If you thought the game was too easy, this would make it way too easy.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
honestly ive been play ffata recently and though montblack could be the black mage for kairi

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
honestly ive been play ffata recently and though montblack could be the black mage for kairi

For Kairi? Why? Wouldn't she have a Disney character as a party member? (if in the slimmest chance she ever gets her own scenario which i doubt will EVER happen)

noheartx

why do you say youve been playin FFTA like its a bad thing? I love that game! I'm playing it myself right now.

And the moogle following you around is not the best idea in this thread, in fact it may be the worst. Like kupo1121 said, that would be entirely too easy, and a little useless besided the ability to heal after every single fight

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
So you'd have a traveling shop? I don't like that, because than when you get to difficult worlds. You just clear the enemies in the area, wait until moogle pops out, buy whatever potions you need, heal yourself, and proceed. If you thought the game was too easy, this would make it way too easy.

why do you say youve been playin FFTA like its a bad thing? I love that game! I'm playing it myself right now.

And the moogle following you around is not the best idea in this thread, in fact it may be the worst. Like kupo1121 said, that would be entirely too easy, and a little useless besided the ability to heal after every single fight
its a great idea! it just needs some more restrictions and rules.
You have to build on the idea, obviously. sheesh.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
how would you build on it? Its a shop...theres not much to build on really.
On my traveling idea. If you add restrictions, say, certain items can only be bought in certain locations, or prices vary from world to world or they change throughout the plot based on how high the demand is for them. Weather could effect it..idk, it would be cool to have this huge shop system.

But then again, people wouldn't be happy. Especially most of the KHi members who are persnickety with their beloved series.

noheartx

On my traveling idea. If you add restrictions, say, certain items can only be bought in certain locations, or prices vary from world to world or they change throughout the plot based on how high the demand is for them. Weather could effect it..idk, it would be cool to have this huge shop system.

But then again, people wouldn't be happy. Especially most of the KHi members who are persnickety with their beloved series.

Weather? What would weather do. This is kingdom hearts, not pokemon. The shop only sells basic items, plus a few weapons for Donald and Goofy. If they keep the BBS battle system, which i doubt considering DDD is supposed to be different, there isnt enough variety in the shop in the first place to change what they sell. Honestly, i dont even use items. i only used items in BBS vs Vanitas Sentiment, and vs Sephiroth is KH2 and KH1. Thats it. Curaga everywhere else.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Weather? What would weather do. This is kingdom hearts, not pokemon. The shop only sells basic items, plus a few weapons for Donald and Goofy. If they keep the BBS battle system, which i doubt considering DDD is supposed to be different, there isnt enough variety in the shop in the first place to change what they sell. Honestly, i dont even use items. i only used items in BBS vs Vanitas Sentiment, and vs Sephiroth is KH2 and KH1. Thats it. Curaga everywhere else.
my idea was me assuming the series would become more challenging, not having use for a shop in a RPG is real dumb. Pokemon is actually more challenging then KH lol

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
my idea was me assuming the series would become more challenging, not having use for a shop in a RPG is real dumb. Pokemon is actually more challenging then KH lol

only becasue kh2 gave us intruction for everything in pokemon u have to figure it ou
but why couldnt a moogle join our party liek jimmney criket does i just want one with a personality

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
No OP was about having Moogles branch out of synthesis, and do something else in the series.

You guys started naming Moogles, and I just showed that some names were already taken by KH Moogles.

PS. FYI Monty is a Moogle from IX who you deliver mognet letters to, found in Evil Forest.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No OP was about having Moogles branch out of synthesis, and do something else in the series.

You guys started naming Moogles, and I just showed that some names were already taken by KH Moogles.

PS. FYI Monty is a Moogle from IX who you deliver mognet letters to, found in Evil Forest.

No, OP listed Montblanc, which meant he means any Moogle species in the FF series.

We only continued on the same vein.

Oh. didn't play FFIX.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
No, OP listed Montblanc, which meant he means any Moogle species in the FF series.

I guess we have different interpretations of the wording of OP, but I'l concede here.

Oh. didn't play FFIX.

IX is a very good game, one of the best in the series. That is if you have played at least half of the preceding games, since IX itself is a tribute to the series, full of references.
One of the major reasons amongst fans who didn't care for IX was that they didn't understand its nature as a tribute, really sad but that is how it is.

Oh I'm getting of Topic here... Uhm how about Dem Moogles.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
IX is a very good game, one of the best in the series. That is if you have played at least half of the preceding games, since IX itself is a tribute to the series, full of references.
One of the major reasons amongst fans who didn't care for IX was that they didn't understand its nature as a tribute, really sad but that is how it is.

Oh I'm getting of Topic here... Uhm how about Dem Moogles.
FF IX was pretty lame tbh.

but anyway..maybe moogles should just stop hustlin and not be in the games anymore.

mo money mo problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back