• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Moonlight Legends~ (Twilight Rp) Sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
*Looks at Dream, Skitty, and Aeriona* Ok, ok! I'll join ^^ lol This really does look like lots of fun. And yeah Aeriona, its been awhile lol This rp looks like a lot of fun! ^^

Name: Suzaku Fenette

Alliance : Human

Bio :
Suzaku was born to a Japanese mother and English father, which is apparent in his strange name combination. Originally growing up in Tokyo, his parents moved from the island nation when he was around 12. The reason they gave him for the move was that they wanted to move to a small town. Though, he feels there was another reason for the move. In the end the family decided to move to the unbelievably small (and rather boring) town of Forks, Washington. Growing up in Tokyo didn't help Suzaku at all when it came to adjusting to small town life. It took him months to adjust to Forks, the lack of stuff to do not helping at all. For the rest of his grade school years he was home schooled by his mother, who was a former professor at Tokyo University. (And for reference: Dad now works as hiking guide and Mom now works as a Chemistry teacher at Fork's High School.)

Forks High School proved to be more different than Suzaku could imagine. The classes were easier, the lack of uniforms was strange, and the pale yellow walls made it look like a prison. Thankfully, making friends was easy in his new high school. A great number of people were willing to accept him into the school. The easier classes gave Suzaku more time than he could manage. He often dozed off or day dreamed in class.

The strange murders that appeared recently didn't exactly 'scare' Suzaku. They seemed more interesting and mysterious than scary. He was worried about his father though, since his job required him to be up in the mountains frequently. Ever since the murders the word 'vampire' was being thrown around at school, which seemed more like a joke then a serious accusation. The entry of five new students in the middle of the year seemed just as strange to Suzaku. The five seemed very close, almost like a family, despite the fact none of them even look related. The only traits they shared were startling gold/amber eyes and looks that would make super models jealous. The way they acted was also quite strange. It always seemed like they were...observing the other students. Unlike other students, who gossiped and panicked, Suaku ignored the new students for the most post. Honestly, he felt that nothing good would come from getting closer to the group...Though his over active curiosity wasn't exactly helping.

Appearance:

Suzaku.jpg

Theme Song: Shattered by O.A.R.

I'll post as soon as I get the ok ^^

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
EDIT:

Template:

Name: Syrene Beckett
Alliance: Human
Bio: Generations of Syrene's family have grown up in Forks, so she was far too used to the unforgettable, irrevocable beauty of a few students that attend her school. She was also just as used to being ignored by not only them, but everyone. Since the young girl is so shy, she tends to be overlooked by potential friends, boyfriends, aquaintences. The only people who really pay her mind is the adults, who are charmed by her old-fashioned speech and brilliant intelect. Her parents tend to make her their little show dog when invited somewhere.
Syrene is an 11th grader, although she looks like a freshman at first glance. She is small, petite and innocent, which gives off the look of a nerved, timid 9th grader. This has always vexed her so, for she is seen as an adorible girl rather than taken seriously.
Living with her mother, father and two yonger brothers makes the small house Syrene lives in very cramped at times. She is lucky enough to be the only one with her own room, though that doesn't keep her annoying twin brothers- both age 15- out of it. They're either facinated in Syrene's personal life- or what she has of it- or are absolutely thrilled with annoying her. My best guess is the second one.
Appearance: Syrene Beckett

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Hey, Namimaru and BladeMaster... you're templates are good!!! You can post whenever you are ready. Sorry it took me so long! I have been alittle busy! Enjoy!

Wicked

absurdiam
So all the Good Vampires are all a family and the Bad Vampires are a family.

Does that mean now or later on in the role-play?

Just wondering because I could refer and talk to the others in that case.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Heyy Rose how is it that you completely missed what I posted about,o r rather chose to ignore it anyway. In any case the lights flickering on and off and the bleachers rumbling isn't something that makes sense for anybody in the gym NOT to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back