• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Moonlight Legends~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
"Late again?" She taunted calmly.

Suzaku looked over his shoulder towards Melody as he took his seat. An mixed expression of surprise and confusion crossed his face. Since when did she talk to me...let alone even acknowledge my existence... Suzaku though as Mrs. Soresi continued droning on about various works by Shakespeare. It was honestly very strange for one of the most beautiful girls in the entire school to even bother taunting someone like him. Well...I was hoping for something interesting to happen, he thought to himself, Just not that surprising. He let out a small laugh after shrugging the though off and returned to the reality of Mrs. Soresi's overwhelmingly boring lesson.

He usually enjoyed English, but Mrs. Soresi always found a way to make it painfully boring. Unlike his past English classes, Mrs. Soresi tried to slip in trickles of history instead of creative writing, which didn't do anything to please Suzaku. He'd rather write 150 poems in one night than be forced to read summary of Shakespeare's background. After what seemed like an eternity, the teacher finally finished her opening lecture and began jotting down notes on the ancient chalk board. As the scratching of chalk against board filled the room Suzaku's hand quickly began writing the notes.

After taking notes Soresi began reading excerpts from Romeo and Juliet. Whenever she read she looked at the text intently, never looking up at the class to make sure they were even following. Suzaku always took advantage of this by reading something else, writing, or even sleeping. Today he did a little reading from Henry David Thoreau's Walden. As his eyes raced over the lines of text he fell upon one of his favorite quotes.

Let us first be as simple and well as Nature ourselves,
dispel the clouds which hang over our brows,
and take up a little life into our pores.
Do not stay to be an overseer of the poor,
but endeavor to become one of the worthies of the world.

After his eyes read the final word a small piece of chalk hit him in the head. "What is your opinion on the passage Mr. Fenette?" asked the now irritated teacher. "Um...I thought...that it was interesting how the Montagues-" The teacher cut him off, "The passage had nothing to do with them Mr. Fenette. I would appreciate it if you actually followed along." A few snickers and giggles spread through the class as the bell ending 3rd period rang throughout the school. "Do not forget to read the next act and write a summary!" yelled Mrs. Soresi over the chatter of students. A sigh of relief escaped Suzaku as he hurried out of the class. Finally..., he thought to himself, A class I actually enjoy. He didn't really mind that his mom was his Chemistry teacher. Within a few minutes he reached the large chem lab and took his seat. "So...how do you explain missing 1st and second period?" said a kind voice from behind Suzaku. He winced as his mom questioned his strange morning absence. "And don't give me the 'ditching sometimes is healthy' excuse. I get that at least 15 times a week," she added while setting up the lab stations. "Um...my alarm clock was set to the wrong time for some odd reason," he replied with a small smile. "Hmmm...You seem honest enough. You should go see your 1st and 2nd period teachers after school." He nodded quickly as more people began entering the lab and taking their seats.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Knowing she had surprised him, Melody laughed softly to herself. He was pretty funny, with his human reactions and all; listening to the last piece of the lesson, she sighed in relief when the fourth hour bell rang. Getting up, she walked the side of the room, avoiding contact with any of the humans or vampires.

Walking out of the room, she headed down the hall. Curiosity pricking at her, Melody had to know how her sister's day was like so far. After all, they didn't have any classes together, and sometimes that deeply upset her but she learned to live with it. Come on, Melody, it's clear that Rein really cares for Suzaku, but I can't help but wonder if she'll tell him today. She scolded herself.

~- Social Studies -~

Waiting in the back, she decided against it a second before the bell rang; walking toward the door Rein listened as the bell sounded. Chancing a glance at Faith and Todd she said, "How about we meet up after school?"

Slipping out the door, she heaved a heavy sigh; clearly weighed down by thoughts. Letting her feet carry her, Rein fought back the images that flooded her mind. No Rein, your sister adores that guy. How could you take that away? She scolded herself, hearing the soft murmur in reply, Rein sighed as she opened her locker.

Putting her books in, she dragged her Chemistry ones out. "How were social studies?" A voice piped up, looking around surprised, Rein dropped her books.

Grumbling, she bent down to pick them up when a very strong, familiar scent swirled around her. Her eyes darkening, Rein felt a book hit her on the head; glaring up at her twin she demanded, "What was that for Melody?"

Growling, Melody quipped, "Besides the fact your eyes darkened, you know the hazards to that!"

Snarling, Rein glared at her twin as the dark-haired vampire pulled her books out. Keeping pace neither twin said anything, stopping around the corner of where her next class was; she rolled her eyes when Melody hissed, “What is it about that boy that sends you over the edge?”

Frowning, that was a good question. What was it about him that did that to her? Shrugging her shoulders, she listened as Melody whispered harshly, “Honestly, Rein, I swear that you’ve become more of a hazard to not only yourself but also everyone around you. You know that when someone smells that good it’s trouble. Don’t you only go after humans ----?”

"He shouldn't smell like that. He smells too good for his own health." Rein interrupted, her eyes cold. She wasn’t about to allow Melody to continue, glaring at the black-haired female, she hissed, “I’m going to be late if you keep this up; besides you should be scurrying off to Algebra!”

Stalking off before Melody could retort, Rein was totally furious. Taking two deep breaths outside the door, she leaned against the wall, closing her eyes she tried to relax her tense muscles. It shouldn’t be too bad, right?

Hearing the tardy bell, she stepped into the classroom and froze. A growl rumbling in her throat, Rein knew that this was going to be fun. Walking over to the only chair left, she sat down next to Suzaku, silently sliding her chair away to create distance. Avoiding his gaze she thought, Oh man, and I got one more class with him. The gentle fragance of sakura in the rain coiled around her.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alrick softly chuckled at the panic he threw the girl into. Evidently his previous plans of not startling her failed.

“Thank you, it only took me a few hours. I didn’t hear you come in, do you have class in here?”

"Ah, no," Alrick said, softly smiling. "I just enjoy coming in here now and then when it's empty. It is a rather soothing place to unwind."

Alrick kept his senses in check. He knew that in a room like his, he could easily take the girl down. But he wouldn't. He couldn't afford to risk it. Instead, he simply enjoyed the calmness of the room. Unfortunately, it seems that the calmness ended all too soon with the ringing of the next period bell.

“Going to class?”

"Yes," Alrick said calmly. "I must have spaced out or something."

Alrick made his way over toward the girl. He came to a stop next to her facing the door.

"Your name is Olivya, right?" he calmly asked. "I just want you to know that I enjoy looking at your paintings. They are all very good."

With that, Alrick continued on, leaving the dark room. He made his way to his locker and quickly opened it without any hassle. He took out the book for his next class: Chemistry. Despite already taking it once, Alrick took the class again just for the pure enjoyment of it. Besides, it was not like he needed anymore science requirement classes.

He walked into the Chemistry class, book hanging from his right hand. He arrived with only a minute or two left before the tarty bell rang. He took his seat in an empty desk next to another empty desk. Alrick knew who would be filling that desk, the one whose scent was not present: Rein. And, just as he thought, Rein entered the class at the sound of the tardy bell. She sat down in the only remaining chair next to him. Before he could speak, he noticed her moving her desk away from the boy on the other side of her. Alrick really didn't want to know. So, he simply greeted her.

"Hello Rein."

Wicked

absurdiam
“GET UP!!!!!” was the first and only thing that Christopher heard before waking up suddenly. He jumped up – not resizing his surroundings – and with a big THUMP! hit his head on something hard above him. He looked up, and then around, in order to take in where he was. A Car? He thought, it doesn’t look like any car I’ve been in before. He did a movement that was something like scratching his head but at the same time touching the large egg that was forming on the top of his boney skull.

After this is looked at his hands, blood…human blood was staining his white skin. Beautiful as it was, Christopher didn’t think so. Then he took a deep swallow, and again tasted the after taste of the blood in his mouth, he felt it boiling in him as if he drained someone of all there crimson liquid. He spat on the seat next to him, he hoped the person wouldn’t mind. Then he noticed the person in the front seat he identified to be Reforge.

“What the?” he suddenly remembered how and why he passed out, “What were you thinking? I could have gone on a bloodlust rampage around Forks and you wouldn’t even be able to stop me. Your lucky I passed out!” he waited for Reforge to respond but when he couldn’t wait any longer, “Anyway, how could you stand there holding that? You drink blood right? How could you withstand that lust?!” Chris was yelling again, he didn’t notice until he saw the expression on Reforge’s face......

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
At times like these, I really wish that Daphne hadn't switched Social Studies class, Faith thought angrily after hearing she was being paired up with Todd and Rein. Well, at least it wasn't a human. She didn't really like interacting with them. She only did, unless she had to do so. She heard Todd's remark and growled under her breath. Yes, Mr Smartass. You'll be getting your ass kicked more like. However, they'd yet to choose what kind of historic event to work on. One topic I'd love to do avoid is the women's suffrage in my home country. I'd rather not dwell on that.

Her iron gaze turned to Rein.

"Absolutely," she said, trying to put some enthusiasm into the tone of her voice. "I'll be stood by my car in the parking lot if you want to know where I'll be." That was her, Faith Crest, the stupid shiny silver Volvo owner. "Now if you'll excuse me ..."

She walked off, hurrying out of there. Daphne met her after class.

"So how was social studies?" she asked, teasing her.

"Brilliant," lied Faith, not even wanting to conceal the truth whatsoever. They came to the history class, but Daphne waited by the door. "What are you doing?"

"Ditching is healthy," she shrugged and walked off.

Faith sighed sadly, unable to bear the torment of yet another class without Daphne. She took a seat at the back as per usual and pretended to be glancing out the window instead of eyeing everyone else suspiciously.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“So Victor what did you think of the quiz in Calc?” The blonde girl who just sat down in front of Victor asked as she turned around to face him.
“Deberia haber sido mas dificil.” Victor said with a laugh after hearing the girl’s question as he leaned backed in his chair so that it was vertically up against the back wall of the classroom.
“You thought it should have been harder? What are you crazy?” The girl said sounding shocked by Victor comment though knowing she shouldn’t so surpsrised consider it was Victor who she was talking to.
“I don’t know how you do it, barely show up to class every day and still know what’s going on. While I show up every day and ask questions and I still barely knew how to solve one of he problems on the quiz. I’m just praying right now that hopefully he gives us partial credit for at attempting to solve them.” The girl said looking disappointed as she turned around in her sit and stared down at the floor.
“No contar con ella.” Victor said jokingly despite knowing that the teacher always gave partial credit even if you had no clue what you were doing and just wrote something completely random down.
“Come on don’t even joke around about that cause I’m already depressed about how I only got a sixty on the last two quizzes and I know if this keeps going on I’m going to end up failing the next test and then ultimately failing the class.” The girl mumbled after placing her head on the desk and then hiding her face completely when she was finished talking.

“It’ll been fine Gwen, relax and you do know if you really need help I’m always available for help.” Victor said as he began to take things seriously after realizing how about she seemed to be about the whole situation.
“Private tutoring from you….not sure if I want that” Gwen said lifting her head up slightly so she could take a look at Victor’s face to see if he was actually being serious or not since she was a bit unsure because of the tone of voice he was using.
“Really,” Victor questioned as he stooped leaning back in his chair and sat up properly.
“Yeah cause you know a study session with you would most likely lead up to more considering the kind of person you’re known to be.” Gwen said while lifting her head up a bit more, appearing to be less upset then she was a moment ago.
“Wait what kind of person am I supposedly known as?” Victor pretended to ask innocently while having a sly smile on his face as he started to lean back in his chair once again.
“Whatever, I hope you end up failing the Spanish test today.” Gwen said lifting her had up completely and looking forward while sounding annoyed by Victor’s question along with the fact that he was currently cracking up while sitting behind her.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Olivya breathed in slowly as he walked toward the door and stopped there to say his final goodbye. She nodded her head, wondering how many people knew her in this school and why didn’t she know them. After he left, she placed her painting in the back closet and she would work on it during lunch. Five other canvasses lie on the shelves and they were all hers. She wondered if she would ever be accepted into an art school or even get signed by an art company but her parents made her realize only twenty percent get signed on; they weren’t very supportive. Leaving the closet, she left her favorite room to her fourth period which she was late to. Her teacher just nodded as she walked in and smiled. They had just received their last test grades and she knew by the teacher’s grin, she got an A.

Taking a seat in the back of the class, she laid her head on the desk and sighed; two more periods until her school day was over but she never considered lunch as a period. She leaned back in the chair as her teacher began to talk about the American Revolution and the consequences that led to the Americans rebellion. She blanked out easily in this class and she wanted her day to be over. It seemed like her classes were longer than they were and she tried to stay positive but that outlook was fading. What would she do after school? The weekend was here after two more periods. What would she do then? She didn’t want to be stuck in her wonderful home during their parents’ together. She would just be the waitress and listen to boring information about the son of their friend who was DESPERATE to meet her.

Her face scrunched up as she pictured the image of him in her face and shook her head slightly to get it out of her mind. The teacher had been calling on student to answer the pop question for bonus points but no one had read the article.
“Ms. Beralise? Did you do you homework.” Her teacher was right beside her and pleading wit her eyes, hoping for an answer.

“Yes, General Thomas Gage was the new governor of Massachusetts after the Coercive Acts.” She stated, not even hearing the question fully but she was right.

“Good job. Another point for you.” The teacher was excited after this and she returned to the front of the room.

All the students seemed to turn around and glare at her with a hatred she couldn’t dodge. At least she knew that these students didn’t like her and they would only know her name so they could shove her into her locker. She laughed to herself in the back of her throat and wrote down some of the notes she missed on the board. Fourth period needed to end… come on fifth period!

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Damn, aren't you an asshole. Did you have to spit on my seat?? This car is expensive, geez!!!"

This boy really had mind to mention anything about rampages and not being stopped, but it did spark an interest in how delicious Chris's blood was itself. Reforge only sampled a little; he doubted Chris would notice it. He merely moved it right through the skin like a miniature bruise of sorts. The absorbed blood went right into Reforge's body and he lavished the 'taste' of it.

"Are you serious??" He frowned at the comment Chris had previously made, waiting until just then to comment. "You really think that I couldn't stop you?? I could kill you right now, but there is no reason for me to." He laughed, much like he did in such situations. "I don't have a problem with running rampant and lust for human or vampiric blood for that matter."

He opened the butterfly door on his car and stepped out, not really caring if Chris followed or not, and headed back towards the school to get to his class......

Last edited:

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
Marie looked at the girl, Olivya, who had answered the previous question in the history class. She wasn't feeling all too well after having to leave the bleeding girl in the hallway to get to her next period.She felt so hungry, and a bit disappointed that she failed to make any conversation at all. However, she decided to directed her attention to Olivya. Many of the people in the class seemed to dislike her. Just because she's not as stupid as they are, she thought rudely. This fact strangely drew Marie to her even more. I should talk to her. Maybe she'll actually talk to me, too. She waited for the bell ring, so she could go and talk to her.

Awards
"Everyone get to your seats!" Mrs. Fenette said over the chatter of the students. The bell marking the start of 4th period had already rung 5-6 minutes ago, but the overly kind Chemistry teacher always gave her students time to chat. After the talkative students were settled she began describing the days lab. "Ok, today we're studying the pH levels of different liquids. To do this you will have to..." Suzaku's mind began wandering as his mom's voice filled the room. What is that smell..., Suzaku thought as he absentmindedly jotted down the lad instructions, It smells like...home...like Cherry Blossoms.... His eyes moved over to his left. There sat one of the school's star basketball players, Richard Valentine. Ok...obviously not him..., Suzaku thought with a mental laugh. Slowly, he tilted his head to the right. In the next seat was Rein Tagihi, who had strangely moved her seat very far from his. She was stunningly beautiful, even more so than her sister Melody. Suzaku coughed, trying to regain his composure as his mother said, "Ok, everyone understand what they're doing?" The lab was then filled with the usual answers: "Yes!", "Wait...what are we doing?", and "What class is this?" After a brief chuckle, Mrs. Fenette walked around to make sure everyone understood who their partners were.

As his mom made her rounds, Suzaku prayed he wouldn't be paired with Rein. He couldn't help but feel that she was trying to avoid even accidentally glancing at him. Oh come on please...she will so bite my head off... Suzaku thought as his mom neared him. "Ok Suzaku, you and Rein will work together on the lab. Do you kids know what we're doing?" she asked with her trademark warm smile. Oh God save me now... Suzaku thought as he said, "I think we can handle it" with a forced smile. The lab was simple really, they were just dunking test strips of pH paper in "mystery" liquids to test whether they were an acid or a base and then make educated guesses what the liquids were. Shyly, Suzaku looked over to Rein and said, "Well..I guess we should get started." He tried to avoid her gave as much as possible, but it was rather hard to do. Oh please...this can't get any worse. he thought as he waited for her response.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Todd looked through the halls of the school. Right now he didn't care about classes. He had been through this stuff too many times to remember. As he walked thorugh the school, he bumped into a rather large, muscular student. One of the heavyweight boxers of the school's boxing team. "Hey watch where your going." The large teen said. Todd stared at him and replied "Watch where i'm going? Watch your tongue for you ran into me." The large teen glared at Todd. "Are you going to keep staring at me you over-sized dumbass or move out out of my way before I move you." The large teen clenched his fists and two students who were walking with him only watched.

He then swung at Todd who swiftly dodged it. "Is that all?" Todd commented and the the large teen began attacking in his boxing stance. Todd only laughed as he easily dodged each attack. He then counterattacked with a hook, knocking the large teen off his feet and on to the floor. A teacher saw the large teen hit the ground and looked to see who did it, but Todd had already escaped from the area. The two teens wathcing decided to pass the messege to Victor then Nick had been taken out by that new freshman in one hit.

Wicked

absurdiam
After Reforge went rank at Christopher for spitting on his seat he said, "You really think that I couldn't stop you?? I could kill you right now, but there is no reason for me to. I don't have a problem with running rampant and lust for human or vampiric blood for that matter." Vampire blood? Christopher didn’t understand the logic. First he didn’t find the reason why he could eat human blood. It was very salty, unclean and smelt very bad. And he drank Vampire blood. That was one that Chris hadn’t heard before, let alone thought of before. He didn’t find any reason why someone would like either; animal blood was much tastier. But – being the inquisitive person that he is – ran after Reforge to ask him after he got out of the car.

“Reforge!” he yelled, almost tripping over, but his perfect balance stopped him, “Why do you drink Vampire blood?”

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
David could really help me with the American Revolution, Faith thought to herself, as she was bored in history class and glanced coldly at the teacher. He was one of those who witnessed it. She continued to pretend that she was listening while she was gazing out of the window.

"Is there somewhere you would rather be, Miss Crest?" the teacher asked her.

"In hell," she murmured quietly. But no one heard her. "Of course not, continue your wonderful studies."

The teacher resumed teaching and Faith glanced at Olivya. She seemed pretty bright for someone so young, but she also realised it was her scent that she couldn't shake off when she was in Gym class earlier. Her golden eyes looked boringly into the eyes of the teacher.

"When is this torture going to end?" she whispered to herself.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“Why Christopher??” He stopped short and looked back at the teen behind him. “Why do you drink animal blood?? I drink blood merely because I want to. It tastes great and watching vampires scream and resist always makes my day.” He walked a few more steps forward, but then stopped again. Chris asked a lot of questions, and though a person like him probably should, he asked them with no regards to anything that might happen to him in the process.

The school was only a few feet away, so Reforge turned to Christopher and looked him up and down, smiling at the thought of what was eventually to come. It would happened regardless of what Chris did, so the option of running didn’t mean anything at this point, but until then, life would merely go on as it always did. “What is it that you can do that makes you think that if you went on a rampage you couldn’t be stopped Christopher?? You have some kind of terrifying power that makes it so that you alone are able to do as you please??”

Reforge cackled, walking backwards and staring intently at Christopher, as the left and right sides of the parking lot were lined with benches that were apparently nailed to the ground. The ground cracked slightly as the benches wrenched upwards, shaking as Reforge tore them from the ground and launched two of them at Christopher. “If you are to survive in this world, you might as well have some practice.”

OOC: As a platinum member you have the option to delete that double post Aeriona.

Wicked

absurdiam
After exchanging more violent words with Chris, Reforge went on to say, “If you are to survive in this world, you might as well have some practice.” And lunched two large benches toward him. Chris used his powers to cut through the first blow, like a razor sharp gust of wind, leaving the two pieces to fly either side of him. Then the second blow was dealt, this time Christopher did the same thing as before but this time, it failed. The bench hit him front on and sent Chris flying back just like the other pieces, maybe further.

“What are you thinking? What if someone sees you using your powers? You could reveal us all.” He continued, rather smug about the knowledge he actually knew, “If you reveal that we exist, you’ll be ripped to sheds within the hour. I might be young but I’m not stupid. Your lucky there isn’t anyone around. ‘Coz I wouldn’t do this!” Christopher ran with exceptional speed, picking up a stick on the way and slashed it across Reforge’s face. He didn’t hate Reforge; actually, Christopher liked him. But he had a point that he needed practice if he wished to live in this world.

“How about this,” he said after stopping, giving Reforge not enough time to respond. “You train me in the necessary basics to being a vampire and I’ll never bug you again. But one thing…You can’t tell the others, I mean, the rest of my family. If they ever found out about me with someone like you, they’d just slaughter me themselves. So, how about it?”

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Parece que lo hizo otro buen trabajo en esta prueba, Senor Howlett.” The Spanish teacher said with a pleasant smile on her face after taking a quick glance at the work Victor had on the first page of the test.
“Domo arigato Castillo Sensei.” Victor said as he stared back at the teacher and saw the puzzled look on her face, which almost made him burst into laughter but he managed to hold it back.
“Creo que esto es un cien?” Senorita Castillo asked as she watched Victor began to collect his things from behind her desk.
“Lamentablemente no” Victor said in somber tone as he placed his pen in the side pocket of his jeans and crouched down to pick up his book bag.
“Lamentablemente no, por que?” Senorita Castillo immediately asked sounding to be concerned by her student’s remark as she flipped through the pages of Victor’s test in order to see if there was any question he had left unanswered or seemed not to understand.
“Porque tengo doscientos.” Victor said with a smirk as he stood back up properly and held his school bag by one strap before putting it on.
“La hora del almuerzo.” Victor said while he pointed at the door and started walking towards it as he knew they wouldn’t be doing anything else in class and figured he could head to lunch early.

“Yo Victor, wait are you heading home?” A student asked as he walked out of the bathroom and saw Victor heading down the hall.
“Nah, I wish though. I’m probably just go take nap on the roof until like lunch since I have nothing else to do.” Victor said as he stopped and turned to look at who was currently speaking to him.
“So you heard about what happened right?” The student asked as he wiped his hands off using a paper towel before throwing out.
“And that would be?” Victor asked sounding a bit intrigued by the student’s random question.
“You didn’t hear about Todd knocking out Dusting earlier today in the hallw-” The student said sounding excited to tell the story to someone though he was quickly interrupted in the middle of it.
“You said Dustin right? Well knowing him, he probably deserved it and personally I think his big ego deserved to be taken down a notch or two.” Victor said as he turned away and started to make his way to the stairwell so that he could go to sleep on one of the benches on the school's rooftop.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ditching really was healthy now that Faith thought about it. After making up a random excuse to escape class (and the temptation to bite Olivya's throat in front of everyone else), she found herself in the hallways. She slammed her head against her locker, trying to wonder why the hell she almost lost control of herself back in history class. If she was human, then she would have cried. However, she was not and of course, the humans in Forks weren't aware of this. To take her mind off everything that was going on, she hurried to an empty science lab.

The scholastic decathlon team were there, but barely noticed Faith making her presence known. They acknowledged that she walked through, however, they continued to make progress on their next competition only seconds after she walked upstairs. Above the lab was a beautiful rooftop, where the view of Forks was incredible. For the past three years, this had become somewhat of a paradise for her, a chance to get away from everyone ... that even included Daphne. The fragrance of the flowers hid her scent up here from most vampires. Now eyeing the small town of Forks through her golden eyes, Faith sighed sadly.

I have to maintain some self-control, she kept telling herself in her mind. But the temptation to turn Olivya and taste her blood was slowly taking over. Her scent is different to the others, it's more potent and begging me to drink her. She shook her head, growling. I can't do that! David said that we were to never turn humans, to never drink human blood. Animal blood is the right way in our immortality now.

Ten minutes later, Faith was back in the hallways in which she encountered Daphne.

"And I thought I was the one that went from good to bad," she remarked, raising an eyebrow. She followed Faith, as she started walking back to class. "Why did you leave class? Did the teacher get really boring AGAIN? Because you know, I could always come in there and sense if he's telling the truth."

In some ways or others, Faith knew that she and Daphne were different. While Daphne was warm and open to many people, Faith was cold and cruel. Maybe the torture before her death had been the cause of it. The encounter with her first vampire had never been a memory she had taken so lightly after all. Eventually, she shrugged it off.

"It's nothing, I just had to ... think to myself."

And with that, she returned to the class, where the teacher turned in her direction.

"Back so soon, Miss Crest?"

"Yes, I'm feeling a lot better now," nodded Faith. "I just ..." She stole a quick glance at Olivya before turning back to face her teacher. "Well, maybe I'm feeling hungry."

The class resumed and many people assumed she meant lunch. But of course, no one had ever seen Faith eat anything. There was a good simple reason for that, one that no one had ever found out the answer to. On the other hand, the secret that she held may not have remained so quiet anymore ...

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Looking over to Alrick when he adressed her, Rein stared at him a moment before she answered softly, "Hello."

Falling silent, her mind drifted as Ms. Fenette called the class in order, struggling mentally to resist the temptetion to go after Suzaku. Dazely she watched as the teacher made her rounds, silently she thought, I don't care who I'm paired up with, even though I'd prefer if it wasn't human, as long as its not Suzaku. Heaven forbid it's him! She thought, only to snap back to reality when the Chemistry teacher said, "Ok Suzaku, you and Rein will work together on the lab. Do you kids know what we're doing?"

Crap. She thought, glaring down at her hands, Rein remained silent as she continued with the string of curses running through her mind. Chancing a glance at him, she flushed when she caught Suzaku's eyes. The color draining from her cheeks, Rein listened as he said, "Well..I guess we should get started."

"Ye...Yeah." She stammered; she tried to think clearly but wasn't having any luck at all.

~- Over with Melody -~

Man, this is no fun. I could say I'm not feeling that great and ditch the rest of class. She complained silently. Rising her hand, she heard the teacher's question, smiling she replied, "I don't think I'm feeling that great; could I go to the nurse's office?"

Receiving the approval, she gathered her things and slipped out the door. Sighing in relief, Melody calmly headed down the corridor before coming across Todd. Smiling timidly, she asked, "Have I seen you somewhere before, Todd?"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Most likely, Chris would ended up busted across the face or worse. As the benches traveled, Chris split one of them in half, and the pieces fell on either side of him, crashing to the ground, the second bench hit its mark, knocking Chris several feet backwards with a thud; to which Reforge chuckled. “What are you thinking? What if someone sees you using your powers? You could reveal us all.”

The look on the crusnik’s face didn’t change much, and he didn’t respond, even as Chris picked up a stick and ran at him, catching him across the face with it. He merely blinked, and the scratch that bled a few drops closed up, the wound seeming as it had never been there. Chris still continued to speak, and Reforge just looked at him amused, he wanted to be trained, yet had worries about his ‘family’ finding out and killing him....or worse.

“If that is what you want, though your skill seems to be bent on more instinct than factors of control to me.” Reforge shrugged and slid his hands into the pockets of his too tight pants, walking slowly towards the location where the bench used to be. By the time he got there, the bench that hadn’t broken was back in place, and Reforge sat on it. “Geez, what does your family tell you anyway??”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back