• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more close up images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i saw some close up images from heart station and thought i should show it to those who might have not seen them.

yGMFs4S78p2v8T4P5DR5nE1JICiQ7e2L.jpg

UGa2vVz97Wv7dp7xu1J496HaFM1694u2.jpg.php

Vv4cN4t58VAZe6qNirXObZCvKtkUzafa.jpg

YKwNKi14vSnt149BWjLRLEcwGjA93h3e.jpg

UGa2vVz97Wv7dp7xu1J496HaFM1694u2.jpg

rQyN3q619cz66fja4o54MA3266i8V46g.jpg

s119_kq46LjNv899cPW4PM8Op9ZhU9KInMdGR.jpg

s118_mIMByk2fiLz6H53pUR6Sk8o9TfNOV86z.jpg

s1111_MA5U3ENj81LSPQW86K831wy6NqOy2y8J.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/image/3909/s1113_BHwjqkJb9R9fNa121qCHIQJS4owEj5ml.jpg
sorry if there is a thread just like this

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wait aqua's lucky charm is blue right..

what if she lost it somehow...?

at first i thought maybe terra had thrown his away because he's like in bad side or w/e... and then when ven see's it he feels crushed/sad because his friend has betrayed them it seems, but still puts on that happy/warm look anyways...

awww that's sad :(

i think these have been shown, well iv seen these like a bunch of times since like yesterday xD

but idk, i dont remember there being a thread on this lol.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
ven looks like a guy who would rather hide behind the veil of smiles, then show his sadness
ven is th best character EVER

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ven looks like a guy who would rather hide behind the veil of smiles, then show his sadness
ven is th best character EVER
that's what i think!

cuz like, he's always smiling...i feel so bad for him... but then i don't know why >~<
GO VENTUS!<3

lol..before when i saw the famitsu scans before TGS started, i thought he wanted to get inside princess's dresses or something, cuz like w/ snow white pic, he looked funny. and the tink one too sorta.
always smiling xD

i wonder what kind of character Terra will be. he seems like the kind that just cares about getting things done, and gets mad over things easily, and that would be willing to abandon their friends or at least make them worry a lot. O: but then i love his smirks >;O

DarkSoldier85

Nice. I've seen these, but this is the best quality I've seen so far. Haha, Ven's smile is so adorable :)

Rix

:)
Awards
They look great :D And it's always great to see more neverland shots. I hope we'll get to see the mermaids and everything too.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Reminds me of the 1,000 Heartless fight in KH2. Which makes me go bleh, and want more than just different colored but same type Unverse in that battle. Why can't we have more types in that battle?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Reminds me of the 1,000 Heartless fight in KH2. Which makes me go bleh, and want more than just different colored but same type Unverse in that battle. Why can't we have more types in that battle?

looks more to me like those Heartless from KH2, the yellow flying things. only took a hit or two to get rid of. they were usually in swarms too.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
looks more to me like those Heartless from KH2, the yellow flying things. only took a hit or two to get rid of. they were usually in swarms too.

It reminds me of that, as well, but only after the first thought of the 1,000 Heartless fight. Anyway, I wonder if that battle will be apart of the story or just there like in those yellow flying things battle in Pride Lands.

Also, do I also get a Underworld vibe from that scan? It reminds me of fighting in the Underworld/a very dark cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back