• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Evidence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yes o_O
nomura said so himself in one of the interviews

Coeurl

Demon Dance
really? i thought he added that to make us anticipate for the next game. D:

Hikari221

.............i just suck at the whole "theory" thing dont i..................

No, it was a nice try. I get why you found that piece of evidence pertinent, but just try offering some further proof. One point of examination just leads to quick shutdowns.

Awkward Squid

cuse if you read the captions he thinks he's ven, cuse there power or whatever are so much alike and blah blah blah :31:

No, it's more likely that LS was assuming it was either Riku or Xehanort. He says, "No, it isn't you. It isn't you that I have chosen." Terra chose Riku to weild the KK, so when this random person shows up in front of him holding the keyblade, he must've assumed it was Riku. Then he goes on to say, "Xehanort, it that you?"

Jakek9

I'm just taking a swing here,

but it is implied Terra has lsot everything ever important to him.And that he had originally chosen Riku to wield the Keyblade. So, maybe this could be evidence to disaprove the Terra theory about him being Xehanort.

Anyways, he probably attacked out of rage and confusion of his loss. Just a fun battle.

Awards
Wait... so Terra survived all those years and he does nothing while the worlds were almost destroyed twice!?! So who is Terra in KH2FM+? A real person or some kind of ghost?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Wait... so Terra survived all those years and he does nothing while the worlds were almost destroyed twice!?! So who is Terra in KH2FM+? A real person or some kind of ghost?
Well, Nomura said that fight was unimportant to the plot (so we can't really tell whether or not it was canon)...Not to mention, he was "sleeping."

Also, that might not be the same Terra that we know of, he might be just another version of him (unversed, clone, etc.).

Awards
I had this feeling that Terra might be Xehanort, too, but I don't have any evidence. I just looked at their pics. and they kind of look similar to me. Also the KH2FM+ secret movie had this scene where Terra's eyes turned yellow when he was looking at Kingdom Hearts.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
I had this feeling that Terra might be Xehanort, too, but I don't have any evidence. I just looked at their pics. and they kind of look similar to me. Also the KH2FM+ secret movie had this scene where Terra's eyes turned yellow when he was looking at Kingdom Hearts.

i can give some pretty good evidence but i dont want to spoil anything so tell me have you played days?

Jakek9

I believe that, the Terra we see in lingering segiment is the leftovers of what he has become. I beleive it may be the thoughts, or the true Terra's thoughts. Maybe Terra only exists in the mind of Xehanort. So that could in turn, prove Terra turning into Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back