• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► More Images of KH 10th Anniversary Fan Selection OST!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're on a roll tonight, aren't we? Let's keep it going strong! The Square Enix e-Store official twitter just updated with two new images showcasing the boxset! You may recall that we posted up an image of the boxart earlier this week, correct? Below you can view the artwork that appears on the package as well as the interior of the case!

Remember, this OST costs 3,500? (roughly $45.01 USD) and will be released on September 19th!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KHI News Updates tl;dr for 9/12: Earcandy and eyecandy for your earcandy~

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The cover art splashed everywhere is expected, but I love the way the discs themselves turned out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the gold and silver color <3 It's perfect, especially against black. I don't enjoy the artwork everywhere; definitely would have preferred new but I get why it isn't new art so I am definitely cool with it :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like the gold and silver color <3 It's perfect, especially against black. I don't enjoy the artwork everywhere; definitely would have preferred new but I get why it isn't new art so I am definitely cool with it :3

I would haved loved Nomura's drawings or concept art from all the games...that would have been really nice, but I'm assuming they might be saving stuff like that for a really special artbook WAY down the road.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was not really expecting new artwork for the boxart even though it would have been nice. I like the CD designs though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back