• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

am i the oly one who has noticed the lack of info in the past weeks. it's as though the video games have stopped production. i need more info or i will die.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There's periods like this in the development of every game. You can't expect them to be giving us info all the time.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, I mean if we don't get an update til Dec, that's cool, but if we don't get some til next year, then I'll get mad, but still I'm cool, take your time Square

Eagl

Yes you cant expect them to give us info all the time. If it was so then we would have known every secret of the game before plaiyng it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, I've noticed too, but there's other things to be occupied by then just these 3 new games ie. The Short Stories

But yea lack of info I don't mind. Mayeb we'll get some soon.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Try finding a different game to occupy yourself with.... now Okami that's a great long game try it out

Blue

home is where the heart is
Seriously,you can't expect new infos to show up daily....just be patient,sooner or later you'll get new info

Eagl

Just look forward to Jump Fiesta and try to find a new game or something if you get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back