• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More than just KH fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game made you a Kingdom Hearts Fan?

• Kingdom Hearts (Oldies but goldies!)

Votes: 74 97.4%
  • Chain of Memories (Jumped in during the wait for the sequel.)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 (Heard it's pwning, got addicted.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'M NOT A FAN! (As if any of you are going to choose this option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fjurbanski

Kh1 was the first game i got for my PS2(back when it was new) and i got it about two or three days after it came out, so i have been with it since the beginning

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I know. KHII is going to sell big time!

Sharikaaria

i saw the commercial a few days before the release and i was like "omg it's disney! and some weird anime-like character i don't know!" so i went and bought the game when it came out. i have to say that i was impressed with simple and clean in the commercial, which made me want the game even more

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
actually KH got me addicted to rpgs altogether! I never would have played an FF game if it wasnt for KH!

Dark_Keybearer

well, me, i've been with it from the start. I First played it/heard about it from my cousin... i was at his house, was bored, and started the PS2... KH was in it. i was like WTF, but then i played more, and i was obsessed. Of Course, my cuz lives 3 states away, so i only played about 2 hours per 3 months (very sadly). But, after begging for what seemed like whatever, i finally got my parents to buy it for me... now i can't stop playing it :D

bishojoKasume

The game got me into rpg's also. And I think the major thing was the song. Yeah, i know that's stupid. Somehow the song seemed like KH was going to be a good game.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i liked squaresoft games a lot so i heard about them making a game with disney and final fantasy and i thought it was interesting. i rented it and loved it then a couple days later bought it

kthundercat

I bought the game as the first game I got with my new PS2, at first I played it in the gamestore while I was waiting for the guy to get everything ready for my system and I got hooked on the song and since it was $50 that was the only game I got which means that was the only game that I played for a while. I still remember when I freaked out because when Destiny Islands went all black on the screen all I could see was the little glowing eyeballs because my T.V. screen is really dark. It didn't really worry me until my little wooden stick wasn't killing them and I kept climbing the tree's around me because I couldn't see! Needless to say that is when I got the guide.......

Mrs. Starburst

I was at my friends house, and she showed us her new game, Kingdom Hearts. At first we were all making fun of her and stuff, but then she let me play it and I was like, Oh my gosh, this game's cool. So the very next morning I went out and bought it. So I was dragged into the fandom by the original. I feel so bad for ever making fun of it though. *cries* Forgive me Riku! :D

1948dragon_

the first Kingdom hearts was the game that made me a fan. it was also the first game I got for the ps2. christmas 2002. goooood times :D

BULLETPROOF

the kingdom hearts secret ending i bought kingdom hearts , beat it , beat it a 2nd time and got the secret ending that time and then became a kh fan

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
kh was the first game for my ps2 actually i had kh before i had the ps2. once when i saw the commercial i was like omg disney movies comin together as one i must get this. so i got the game for my b day but my parents didnt realize that i didn thave the right system so i waited until christmas and saved up money and got a ps2 and ive loved kh ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back