• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More than just KH fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game made you a Kingdom Hearts Fan?

• Kingdom Hearts (Oldies but goldies!)

Votes: 74 97.4%
  • Chain of Memories (Jumped in during the wait for the sequel.)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 (Heard it's pwning, got addicted.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'M NOT A FAN! (As if any of you are going to choose this option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Just today, I finally reserved Kingdom Hearts 2 at my local Gamestop. When I asked about it, they mentioned that before me, they had 242 reservations for KH2. I was rather shocked. I didn't know that that many people knew about KH in my town, yet alone that KH2 was coming out! After a little while, I realized that it could be not just KH fans. It may be that since there's so much packed into KH2, that it's attracting non-fans to buy the sequel... Thus, after such, I wanted to ask all of you guys:

Did KH2 make you a KH fan, or were you here from the start? (Or in the middle.)

I was one of the originals. :3

EDIT: Added a poll, vote!

jayfriend969

I was a fan before I even got the game. The game itself just adds to it. I have other stuff like Sora's necklace, a keyblade made of wood, and all of the action figures from the toy series. Yes, I am obsessed with KH muahahahaha.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I actually just got into KH last year, since I got it for my birthday, and have been a fan ever since

That's around the time of COM, so I'm saying that I became a fan around COM

KylonCocalina

should add the option that you like games from square enix
that's what made me buy KH1 in the first place. i was wary at first cause i figured disney was infecting square, but i bought it and really ended up liking it.

iholdthekeys

i was a fan since b4 the original............ i knew it would be successful when i read the reviews in my playstation magazine.............. all i heard was final fantasy and disney put together, and i was like NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....... my proof that i was an original is my original copy of the game when it first came out.......... i don't have that greatest hits crap on the box, itz just the original like itz supposed 2 be ;)

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
hmmm...I saw a commercial and decided to buy this game to check it out.. It seemed childish at first, but it was fun and I didn't expect Kh2 or CoM would come out. I was surprised and I thought If I start something I must finish it..

bishojoKasume

Kingdom Hearts is what really got me into the series. I saw the commercial on disney channel and it loked pretty cool and also the song caught me too, Simple and Clean. I only rented it at first then I wanted to but it so bad!

Lunar Knight

American Person
The commercial got me hooked into the game. I am a fan from the beginning and will be a fan 'til the end.

Angel_Protector

Savior of Dawn said:
Just today, I finally reserved Kingdom Hearts 2 at my local Gamestop. When I asked about it, they mentioned that before me, they had 242 reservations for KH2. I was rather shocked. I didn't know that that many people knew about KH in my town, yet alone that KH2 was coming out! After a little while, I realized that it could be not just KH fans. It may be that since there's so much packed into KH2, that it's attracting non-fans to buy the sequel... Thus, after such, I wanted to ask all of you guys:

Did KH2 make you a KH fan, or were you here from the start? (Or in the middle.)

I was one of the originals. :3

EDIT: Added a poll, vote!
Now I know where you live...At New York.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts got me hooked. I remember, I got it for Christmas 2002, and I played it and loved it ever since. I am addicted to the series.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
here's my story. one day i was bein' my lazy self watchin' t.v. when this commercial came on. i was like WTF:eek: disney did a game with sqaure, a game that actually looks good!!! so i tried to rent it, i tried, and i tried, and i tried, and i tried, until one day my dad randomly took me to Best Buy, and for no apperent reason bought me the game(not that i' complainin'). came home played the game, and the rest as they say, is history:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
the very first commercial I saw on tv is what got me addicted to kh.......so I was a fan from the very start........

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Note- To all of those who say I should add an option "Fan before the original game":
You misunderstand, i'm simply asking which of the Kingdom Hearts series made you officially a fan. You can't be counted a fan if you've just seen the commercial. :p

Anyways... Looks like everbody's an original here. xD

Oh, and Angel_Protector, No, I do not live in New York. I would actually think Kingdom Hearts is known quite a large bit more there than where I live.

BraveryOfAChild

Kingdom Hearts made me a KH-Fan! Cause, I enjoyed the role playing of a kid who weilds a Keyblade of mystery, and and when I beated the game, it made me even MORE curious, cause I know the story wasn't over, so it made me more of a KH-Fan..o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back