• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More VA or Speech Bubbles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
[video=youtube;BN-zHu1NPpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-zHu1NPpY[/video]

You're starting to slack skyfoxx :24

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;BN-zHu1NPpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-zHu1NPpY[/video]

You're starting to slack skyfoxx

That video is way old. It's from the Re:Riplai DVD, which was released in December 2008.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I didn't know if that was in the final cut of the game or not...but I'm going to assume it isn't considering what people have been saying :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I didn't know if that was in the final cut of the game or not...but I'm going to assume it isn't considering what people have been saying :p

It's not, don't worry ;D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

Awards
It's not, don't worry ;D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thats kind of relief...but I didn't mind the speech bubbles...I'm not saying I like them, but I don't mind them...I just create the person's voice in my head and play out the entire cutscene as if it wasn't speech bubbles lol :p

LuxordKing

My friend played the Japanese version you can see some of my videos on my youtube page of him playing in mirage arena.

The game is literally completely voice acted all cutscenes are voice acted (90%). The only things that are not voice acted is NPC's that you approach in the world (on the field). ITS INSANELY AWESOME xD.

He told me this, obviously I didn't watch them for obvious reasons, because I didn't wanna spoil myself cutscene wise. Gameplay wise im mega spoiled lol. I played the Mirage arena with him VERY FUN.

kupo1121

Awards
My friend played the Japanese version you can see some of my videos on my youtube page of him playing in mirage arena.

The game is literally completely voice acted all cutscenes are voice acted (90%). The only things that are not voice acted is NPC's that you approach in the world (on the field). ITS INSANELY AWESOME xD.

He told me this, obviously I didn't watch them for obvious reasons, because I didn't wanna spoil myself cutscene wise. Gameplay wise im mega spoiled lol. I played the Mirage arena with him VERY FUN.

You don't get Mirage Arena from the beginning of the game right? The reason I ask is because I have the Jap. version of the game since I got it with the ltd. ed. pack but I would like to go into the arena and not spoil anything...is that possible...no, right?

LuxordKing

You have to complete the first world in order to access it, and to get the higher lvl challenges and stuff you have to further progress through the main storyline.

Like I kinda did have someone you know that doesn't care about spoiling it play through the story line and give it back so you can rock it out in Mirage Arena unless you wanna spoil the 1st world of each character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back