• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most disturbing anime/manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Higurashi was a mindf*ck. Srsly. Watch the whole series and the second season. But I think the best scene was when Satako was being stabbed over and over again.

Bible Black was hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KFTNh1egAaU Rika stabbing herself
YouTube - Higurashi Satoko's Torture (Spoiling) I love her screams. They sound real~

Oh God. I just watched that second clip with Muse's "Hate This and I'll Love You" playing in the background and it fit the scene perfectly.

Also, I've decided that I'm going to have to watch Higurashi now.

Actually, after watching a few more clips, I'm not sure if I'd be able to stomach it. The fingernail ripping hurts me.

- Texhnolyze (sp?) due to loss of limbs n such

I've seen a few episodes of that. It wasn't disturbing more than hard to understand, much like Lain.

- Tenjho Tenge manga. It had so much greusome stuff (I heard it had preggie girls EXPLODING Elfen Lied-style) that the English manga licensors, CMX, even censored some stuff when the rating changed to a 16+ >___>

Seriously? Ha! Wow.

- Kamikaze (what I heard)

I have the first volume of the manga, but have yet to read it.

Naota kills his dad in the manga? o_O; Wow...and I thought the anime was screwed up...blegh

Yeah, and it wasn't that robot/clone thing he killed in the anime; it was his actual dad. Also, his grandfather suicided bombed Medical Mechanica with an old war buddy of his.

Keywielder94

Elfen Lied. Even the way it comes on is disturbing. One episode I'll never forget is the one where she told this girl about this little puppy she was taking care of and the girl told this group of boys that were bullying her. One of the little boys beat the poor little puppy to death, brutally. They deserved what happened to them afterwards.

yes I remeber that episode *tear* so sad.

i wanted to beat the crap out of my computer screen after that. :/

Claymore can be distturbing at times...but its still one of the best manga's I've ever read.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sonja could you please get rid of the spoiler thing...<<' Not really a spoiler and it's strechin' mah screens. ._.

Spawn is not manga.
That's a graphic novel.
Completely different.

Gantz actually made me a bit sick. After I finished watching the next episode I had this deathly look on my face and was just walking around the house like a zombie practically. I was scarred.

(not really)
Spawn is awesome though. D: I love Spawn.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Higurashi was a mindf*ck. Srsly. Watch the whole series and the second season. But I think the best scene was when Satako was being stabbed over and over again.

Bible Black was hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KFTNh1egAaU Rika stabbing herself
YouTube - Higurashi Satoko's Torture (Spoiling) I love her screams. They sound real~

Just looked at the second one, and that IS pretty disturbing. As if putting the poor girl on a cross and being stabbed wasn't bad enough, but making the other girl beg for her to live. And the way that woman's eyes got all big and crazy then she wets herself towards the end. It's horrible to have a person like her out on the streets..oh wait...o_O

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Just looked at the second one, and that IS pretty disturbing. As if putting the poor girl on a cross and being stabbed wasn't bad enough, but making the other girl beg for her to live. And the way that woman's eyes got all big and crazy then she wets herself towards the end. It's horrible to have a person like her out on the streets..oh wait...o_O

the first wont load in the pc for sum reason but.. it was disturbing O_O kinda weird that none of the blood fell on the girl stabing satoko. the part where she wets herself... weird o_O

[EDIT]

just found a link to Rika's Death..... the pepper spray was random... but bloody end O_O and the green hair girl laughs saidist style again...

Last edited:

Sinborn

Bible Black isn't that horrible, whereas Higurashi is. The symbolism wears off like Reika's erection post-gasm. If you want real fun, Pigeon Blood or Bondage Game are awesome 2-episode shocks.

My most disturbing moments come with my paroxysms of laughter. Dokuro-chan is a nearly constant stream of gut-busting guffaws, leaving me frightened of my own explosions of ludicrous giddiness.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
just recently watched Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone complex, some days, weeks ago...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

^spolier-ed for those that havent seen..

I've seen that episode..."Jungle Cruise" not that graphic (I couldn't really tell until the guy was skinning a random dude ALIVE in daylight...Adult Swim cut that part short e.e; At the first scene of that incidence, it IS hard to tell.) Not too graphic, but it DOES look painful :eek:_O:

That scene in Elfen Lied where the boys beat up a puppy...those d00ds are INSANE! Can anyone say, NEDM!? *YTMND plug* They deserved getting Lucy-pwned though...idiots :cursing:

Samurai X (prequel to Ruruoni Kenshin) has some quite graphic stuff, but what do you expect? It IS samurai fightin after all.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Elven Lied was pretty graphic. It was good, but there was quite a bit of crunching sounds, bloody spraying, squirts of red liquids that were meant to be blood, and constant awkward, concerning sound effects for bodies being torn/tattered.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still have to see Elfen Lied. I wanted to see it ever since I started reading Nana's Everyday Life...I would link it but I might get in trouble and also my school blocked the site...go figure.

Hellsing had its moments I suppose...it freaked my mom out more than it did me.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Hellsing is scary o_O I remember watching an AMV called *pause*
"The chibi things...that kill" and well it was about chibi things killing anime characters and pwning them o_O..either way thre were some Hellsing scenes..and..;;>_<
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Hellsing is scary o_O I remember watching an AMV called *pause*
"The chibi things...that kill" and well it was about chibi things killing anime characters and pwning them o_O..either way thre were some Hellsing scenes..and..;;>_<
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The thing in the spoiler...I don't think I ever seen it before...weird, and it would freak me out O.O

Blood+ (Plus) is graphic, but not too much. Nevertheless, there are 38269265086208562083 animes/mangas that make series like Hellsing and Elfen Lied seem like child's play. *ahem Berserk, Basilisk, and that hentai Shuten Doji....yes, it IS hentai. Check Shuten Doju on ANN and you WILL see.*

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
^Bersek is really disturbing I've read about it on a magazine

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was gonna buy Basilisk but just seeing the op freaked me out so I decided not to *nod*

And about my spoiler thing....I'm not making that up I saw it..I could update that vid so you see what I'm talking about lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I saw a little bit of an anime called Higurashi...god, it was horrible.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back