• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Powerful Days Mission Mode Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strongest Character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lexaeus isnt strong enough I think. He has full strength but his strength isnt that much above the others.
yeah and he's slow, whats the point of strength when u can't catch anything?

I know DW Roxas was a big dissapointment in MM. :(
wasn't good enough to be a dissapointment

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
i love lexaeus. lv 100 w/ 4 power units on zero gear = awesome

and i didn't like sora very much. it was a bit of a let down imo

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I voted riku, I've played him enough times to know he's got some serious power to back his moves up. BUt I think it was mostly because someone else wasn't on the selection...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
i love lexaeus. lv 100 w/ 4 power units on zero gear = awesome

=D That sounds awesome.

and i didn't like sora very much. it was a bit of a let down imo

Well even if Sora was good i'm not planning on using him very much since this is the first game (except for Riku in CoM) to let you play as someone other than Sora.

Allister Rose

French Lover
marluxia was really strong, he was really good, though his limit break sucks, i really love playing marluxia.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I didn't like Saïx's limit, it was way too hard to control.
Well even if Sora was good i'm not planning on using him very much since this is the first game (except for Riku in CoM) to let you play as someone other than Sora.
KH2 :|

Beyer

I am really odd when it comes to this, I just play any character and I dont really care about there strengths.
It is more who I enjoy being able to play but in time that will grow old and I will be able to make a better judgement.
I would have to say Saix was the best when i first got them game. I immediatly went guest play MM just to be able to play as organization members. Later, I tested out every1 will no panels (lol) to see who is the best without any panel help and I found Saix was awesome. However, with certain panels, that has changed.
...still GO SAIX :36:

ps. Vexen is surprisingly fun to play as, his shield combos are cool =)

Kiwi +

Awards
Yep i found Lexeaus the most powerful.. then of course Saix critical % was very good as well..

Naxyld

Mickey is just awesome, Zero gear and his limit.

Saix with Zero Gear and all Sight Units is pure power.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
for me, saix w/ four sight units + critical sun gives me a crit. % of 51 and a bonus of 102, which added to my base strength makes a total 322. on zero gear btw. its awesome if you get a critical hit on the final attack in his ground combo (if that makes sense) and axel's limit is pretty good, took about 3-4 of anti-saix's HP bars in around 12 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back