• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Wanted Characters You Want To See In KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeto

Awards
Self-explanatory title...

Vanitas
Namine
Some deceased Organization members such as Marluxia, Larxene, and Xigbar

Please note: I have not played DDD so if one of these characters are confirmed not to be coming back please do not correct me ^.^;

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Vanitas, Leon (Squall) and Cloud, and the EASTER BUNNY. I'm just kidding, Terra, Aqua and Ventus, and Zack I can name off the bat.

Hallowseve

Vanitas, Namine, Xion, Skuld, Ephemer, the somebodies of Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord. Pretty much everyone who has left a significant impact in the story. Maybe also add Riku Replica to the list, but that'd be a longshot.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well at this point in time, we're pretty much guaranteed to see just about all of them return, so I can't even think of any other character I'd want to see return in KH3.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The Muses, Fates, Zeus, Hera, Hermes, Nessus, Lava and Wind Titans from Hercules. Of course, Hercules seems like a KH staple forever, so they may be stringing out these characters a little at a time for that reason. TRON, Elsa/Anna, D&G.

I'd like to see Leon and co. get more screentime this time around, instead of being pushed off as irrelevant just like Maleficent. Too bad they didn't introduce a few more FF characters at RG in KH2 following the world restoration. Quistis would fit in great there.

I would like to see the Apprentices again, just to get the reactions from all the different characters to them (since they are kind of evil...). And Namine. <3 Larxene and Marluxia, too, if they show up.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
He's about as irrelevant as that "garbage character, that no one cares about", Roxas.

I'd agree on the Roxas-part if I didn't think you were being sarcastic.
*coughs*
Give me back Vanitas and there's nothing else I'd need in your butt.

George~

Website
steamcommunity.com
I would really like to see something to do with Xion in the game, it would also be really nice to see Marluxia.
Also hoping to see Lightning in there somewhere ;~;

namidawa

Honestly I'd love to see Moana make an appearance. That movie seems to bring back Lilo and Stitch memories just from the trailer alone.
Maybe a Tetsuya Nomura cameo selling skateboards, except his dialogue would be "I cannot tell you, please come again."
And some Zootopia stuff, even summons would make me happy. :)
editcauseicantspellorgrammar

Recon

Art of War
Awards
zack
squall with long hair like he don't care
noctis for one really quick cameo
lightning as the damsel in distress lol

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I agree with having TWEWY characters back in it. Shibuya should definitely be in KH3 as a world. Or at least a FF world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back