• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movie Food

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Raisinets (which were snuck in, cause you can buy them so much cheaper at another store), Popcorn with lots of butter, and a Cherry Coke. God. makes me hungry

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Eh.. movies usually are very overpriced. But i guess when i do buy i like to get an Icee and Popcorn with a good bit of salt and butter. Candy's good too. Oh, chocolate covered cookie dough, mmmm~

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Movie food? Well, I tend to go with the regular popcorn and soda. Everyonce in a while, I order nachos or some sour skittles.

Those skittles are like from heaven.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I sneak shit in for two reason.

1. Too expensive.
2. I'm paranoid that the people will poison me because I used to work there. The majority of the people there hated me. :/

@2: o_O thats not good. Poison you? damn. >_>;;

I don't usually sneak food in. I'm not attentive enough to recall "oh shiz, hide the food" b/c i'm passing a worker or something. As well, once the movie starts, if i have hidden it successfully long enough, i tend to forget i have itXD

D

Deleted member 36435

I don't know what you guys are talking about the food is overpriced. :/
Its only a little expensive but not to bad.
1 large popcorn (free refills) and 2 large sodas (free refills) go for 11 dollars by me.
Tickets are like 7.50 to.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
that will usually be fore me about 13+ depending on which theater I go to.

Really many places are overpriced. especially the chain theatres. every once in a while you will get a privately owned theater and the prices will be lower, but its more common otherwise.

ticket prices over here ar $7.50 before 6PM or 18:00, and after are about $8.50 - $9

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
A small popcorn and a Icee is like 9 dollars here.

I usually just go with popcorn and an icee. Of course when I don't want popcorn I sneak some candy in and just buy an icee.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I usually just sneak in a Coke I bought in the mall before hand. I rarely get popcorn, everytime I do I get too into the movie, and forget I'm eating popcorn. So I get a tiny piece stuck god-knows-where in my mouth, and spend the rest of the day trying to get it out.

Oh, and Milk Duds from time to time.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I hate Milk Duds, they taste no good for me. That is why sneaking Snickers is ftw!

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Skittles, Reese's pieces, Coke with no ice.

The first two because they cancel each other out in terms of getting thirsty, and the third because I don't like ice but adore Coke.

D

Deleted member 36435

and because they fill it with ice and give you no drink?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Meh.. I say a tie between Jelly Bellys (Oops, I forgot to mention them on the candy thread..) and Junior Mints, both of which are candy, but they go well with movies.. :p

And though it isn't a food, my favorite movie-time soda is my favorite soda, Dr. Pepper.

Wait, I got an idea.. this forum should be about food & Drinks. (non-alcoholic.. since we need to keep this PG-13 or whatever..)

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I usually buy popcorn at the movies.... and I usuall sneak in some Reese's pieces or Skittles
and most of the time I drink some Dr. Pepper

thats about it....

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Well after the last time I bought a large cola + a big bag o' skittles for...£5.90.

Cost more than the ticket....wtf was up with that?

So I'll just buy a drink from subway beforehand.

Like alot cheaper...

£5.90!!!!
Madness.

Back