• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mr. T VS. Chuck Norris

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who woul win, Mr.T or Chuck Norris.

• Mr. T

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
[Go to Google, type in 'Find Chuck Norris' and click 'I'm Feeling Lucky'. It's so funny! xD]

Chuck Norris doesnt sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Chuck Norris.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is the only person in the world that can actually email a roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

When Chuck Norris is put in a straight jacket to be contained, he doesn't go insane, the jacket does. NOBODY tries to contain Chuck Norris.

Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through dry land.

Chuck Norris once shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a would chuck could chuck Norris?
None. Chuck Norris'd just roundhouse kick that mother effing wood chuck in the face.

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

Lets Talk Sex

I'm pretty sure that while Mr. T was pitying the fool, Chuck Norris would just eat him. Fro and all..........

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
if you spell chuck norris in scrabble, you win forever

chuck norris was in fact the 4th wise man who gave jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until his death on the cross. the other 3 wise man, jealous of chuck, had him written out of the bible. the following year, all 3 died mysterious roundhouse related deaths

chuck norris cannot love, he can only not kill

if you can see chuck norris and chuck norris can see you, you might be safe. if you cant see chuck norris but chuck norris can see you, you may only be moments away from death

chuck norris once brought a dead lamb onto the set of Walker, Texas Ranger. He brought the lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. Just as he was drawing a crowd, he roundhouse kicked the lamb, killing it instantly. This was just to prove that the good chuck giveth, and the good chuck, he taketh away.

do those anwer the question?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS FOO! MR. T WOULD BE LIKE I AM GONNA GO ALL A TEAM (or whatever the show is) ON YOU!
CHUCK WOULD BE ALL LIKE CHAIR THROWING ACTION
MR.T WOULD BE LIKE I PITTY U FOO AND HE WOULD CRACK HIM ON THE HEAD WITH A BRICK
THE END:lol:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
MR. T PWNS ALL PEOPLE!
HE WAS EVEN IN ADVENT CHILDREN!
BarretBig.jpg

EXACTLY!

SO... I PITY DA FOOL!!

Though Chuck Norris is cool.

BUT MR. T PWNS!