• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MSN admits the Zune is ugly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I didn't think the Zune was ugly...

Actually, call me lame, but I don't really have a preference for these things. Like, I have an iPod, but that's because my parents were like, "What do them kids today like? OH! THEM I-PAWDZ!"

So they got me one for Christmas. And I'm happy with it and all, 'cause y'know... Sure beats a CD player... But I'm not all Pro-Pod/Anti-Competitors and all. I mean, if it had been up to me, I probably would've gotten whichever device was cheaper.

o:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I fail to see how being ugly has anything to do with the product's performance. It plays music, it holds pics, it plays vids, it has an FM radio... who gives a rat's ass about how it looks.

A

Altair

The Zune is nice looking in my eyes. Its obviously better because even the people that hate it can spell it. Unlike the iPod everyone mispells.
I also have the Halo 3 Zune and its a lot sexier then any iPod.

Subtly Inspiring
Zen_VisionM_Group_.png

Hello.

Subtly Inspiring
Creative Zen Vision is the better portable media player.

I personally like iPods better than Zunes. I think Zunes are shitugly.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I've had my 30GB iPod for about a year now.
For me, I just love it. The design, the options, the range of products to go along with it. I've got the dock, the radio tuner and the RCA adaptor which is really nice.

Not that I know much about the Zune, but it doesn't appeal to me in any way. I'd much rather the iPod because I've grown to prefer iTunes. Windows Media Player annoys the hell out of me.

I plan to buy one of the models that'll be released next year just to keep my GB capacity open. I've got a few movies on my iPod.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
With the Ipod you have to buy the radio tuner separately, which makes the ipod look like it has a tumor.

The Zune has it conveniently built in.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
With the Ipod you have to buy the radio tuner separately, which makes the ipod look like it has a tumor.

The Zune has it conveniently built in.
What tuner are you talking about?
I have the official Apple iPod tuner and all it is is an extension of the headphones.
It's pretty damn small.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Apple can have built it radio tuners, but instead they sell them separately.

Oh those a-holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back