• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think multiplayer in OC would be a good idea?

• Yeah, KH + Multiplayer = AWESOMENESS!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ehhhh...I don't know...

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Hell no, it's a train wreck waiting to happen!

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightLegends

idk man, theres alot to think about rly. i mean kh is a rly story driven game at its core. i wouldnt say to the point of a final fantasy game but enough that it might make it awkward and hard to put in which in turn might feel like something that was forced rather than it blends with the game.

with 358/2 days the reason that it works is because the organization is a team, and they work together and such. a co op mode might work a lil in bbs on some moments but since we already know they go on their journeys alone i dont see how that can work. but who knows
I think just because it is a Side-game it is easier to add things like Multiplayer. So that way, if it's a screw-up, it wasn't on a main game, just a little side-story.

kurokitsunefang

Well I mean it might b e enjoyable to an extent.

But Co-op over PSN/Live/Wi-Fi (who knows wat system it will be if it is) might be cool. Because in the last scene of KH2, the bottle is shown with Sora, Riku, AND Kairi. So, who knos the next oarty configuration.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
no way atomatic fail
kh is not the type of game for online or multiplayer

i never played mutliplayer in CoM so i cnt say good or not

but for up coming kh3 no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back