• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think multiplayer in OC would be a good idea?

• Yeah, KH + Multiplayer = AWESOMENESS!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ehhhh...I don't know...

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Hell no, it's a train wreck waiting to happen!

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
No, this thread is not about 358/2 Days, and on the off chance that somehow it comes up, please no spoilers. Anyway, I was just thinking about the Olympus Coliseum world, and how there will most likely be one in KH3. Now, do you think it would be a good idea if there was multiplayer in KH3, but only as an option in OC? Not co-op, but entering an actual tournament, rather than just fighting person after person to see how long you could last. You could bring your memory card over to your friends house, or play online with people around the world. You think that would be cool, or just fail?

xaldindragoon

what i dont get is why everyone keeps saying that 358/2 days is the first multiplayer kh game when com was multiplayer... so i heard it was hard to find someone else who owned the game

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
I think It would be great for that! It makes the game last longer and adds that multiplayer fun to it! Why would it suck? That could make it very tacticle, or if people wouldnt like having the multplayer feature, there could be an option to choose between having a Multiplayer or single player tournument. I LOVE THAT IDEA!

Dcasd1

kingdom hearts is better on a console not online. But it would be kinda cool to create your own character and get a keyblade according to your character and his personality and stuff.

RememberRoxas

i think mulitiplayer would be better with the CoM system,because if you had people using the original system,it would be button mashing and no fun.The card systeem is balanced and i'd like to see it become a multiplayer aspect of KH.Not the button mashing crap.

TwilightLegends

I think it is somewhat of an okay idea. It would be nice to have online features, but Kingdom Hearts just doesn't seem like the game that would go online. Not to mention, battles like Sora vs. Sora would be horrible, especially since all it is is mashing X. I think they could make online work, but I'm not so sure about Versus. I really can't see this happening in the future though. :\

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Online Gummi Ship battles. You can compare your designs and have large sanbox-ish battles in space to win really rare Gummis. Tis an idea, but I think it could work. I mean, when SE made TWEWY they made one of the more forgettable things, Tin Pin Slammer the multiplayer function, so I don't see why it couldn't happen with KH.

crazzyBRY

nah..

making it multiplayer, it will be different that the previous kh main games...

Alex999

idk man, theres alot to think about rly. i mean kh is a rly story driven game at its core. i wouldnt say to the point of a final fantasy game but enough that it might make it awkward and hard to put in which in turn might feel like something that was forced rather than it blends with the game.

with 358/2 days the reason that it works is because the organization is a team, and they work together and such. a co op mode might work a lil in bbs on some moments but since we already know they go on their journeys alone i dont see how that can work. but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back