• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
My friend needs some help talking to a girl he has liked since 9th grade, we are now 10th graders. Everytime I or someone else offer him some advice he gets angry about it.He claims that he isnt afraid to talk to her but I don't believe him. Advice needed for me to give to him. Thanks.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
It's hard to help those who don't want to help themselves.

You need to tell him to either a) get off his dick and talk to the girl or b) move on.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Tell him to grow a pair and talk to her.

Seriously, what ever happened to just asking someone out casually? Not that difficult.

GHAST

Adolescents are becoming more reclusive. This isn't surprising to me. Here's my advice: If your buddy's too much of a puss to talk to her himself, you could act as his wingman aka speak to her for him. If that proves unsuccessful (or you just don't want to do it), offer to him the suggestion of first communicating to her through text-based interaction, such as AIM or Myspace, which may make it more comfortable for him to approach her in person.

Assuming none of that works, just drop it. Don't worry about him and let him deal with the problem on his own, whether that be by having the balls to talk to her himself or simply going on as he is.

Firo

Oh Crap
Just start a conversation first then just casually leave and let them talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back