• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory of the Roxas and Ven connection.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baba197

When Sora turned into a heartless, his nobody Roxas was formed, but when a nobody is formed it supposed to be the body left behind without the heart. So why doesn't Roxas look exactly like Sora? I think that when Sora turned back into a human, the soul of Roxas was left without a body.“When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being” (Secret Ansem Report 6). So Xemnas, put the soul in the body of Ventus(this is assuming Xehanort = Terra). Feel free to shoot me down completely.

LiD

um roxas does look like sora....
this is impossible because ven was around way before..roxas...about 10 years before..
i assume that ven is dead around the time roxas is created as well
so xemnas couldn't put the soul or w.e ur saying into roxas

Not possible, even the KH universe has its rules.

Ansem Report 4:
"Three elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body. But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost? When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves?"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When Sora turned into a heartless, his nobody Roxas was formed, but when a nobody is formed it supposed to be the body left behind without the heart.
A Nobody is a Body and a Soul, so there's that broken right there.

So why doesn't Roxas look exactly like Sora?
And what? The Nobody is supposed to look exactly the same as it's Somebody? Xehanort's Heartless doesn't look exactly like Xehanort, but there's similarities, just like there are those things between Sora and Roxas, as well as slightly between Naminé and Kairi (although the latter is probably just because of art styles). Don't forget that it's a Body losing it's Heart, and the Heart is known to have an effect on a being's appearance.

I think that when Sora turned back into a human, the soul of Roxas was left without a body.
Again, this is broken by the fact that Roxas, and Nobodies in general, are composed of a Body and a Soul[/quote]

“When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being” (Secret Ansem Report 6).
Raising truthful information for false purposes only serves to degrade the standing of the truthful information.

So Xemnas, put the soul in the body of Ventus(this is assuming Xehanort = Terra).
But as far as we know, Xemans and Ven were never ever in contact, let alone existing at he same time. There's also no proof that Xehanort had any contact with Ven either. The only one of the Xehanorts that we know has had contact with Ven is Master Xehanort. And if the Body, Soul and Heart didn't match up to the same being, they won't restore anything.

Feel free to shoot me down completely.

Kay done.

Rix

:)
Awards
The nobody doesn't have to look EXACTLY like its somebody you know?

Xemnas doesn't exactly look like Xehanort either. Skin color, eye color and the hairstyle is a little different. So Roxas and Sora looks a bit like each other, but they don't need to be identical.

I didn't really get your theory completely, and I don't think it's very likely anyways.

Ryuki90

It is NEVER said that Xemnas can put some people's soul into others, rite?
It's just.... not logical. Ven is someone from way past and even if HE IS alive, human (even in games) get older as time passes. It's impossible to keep the body the same way as it is

Muse

you look atrocious
When Sora turned into a heartless, his nobody Roxas was formed, but when a nobody is formed it supposed to be the body left behind without the heart.

No. It's the body and soul. Not just the body.

So why doesn't Roxas look exactly like Sora? I think that when Sora turned back into a human, the soul of Roxas was left without a body.

No, Roxas had Sora's soul. Otherwise he would be dead.

“When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being” (Secret Ansem Report 6).

A Nobody, yeah?

So Xemnas, put the soul in the body of Ventus(this is assuming Xehanort = Terra). Feel free to shoot me down completely.

No. Roxas already had Sora's soul.

It seems more plausible that he had Ven's heart than Ven's soul, imo.

Baba197

I don't feel like I've been disproven yet, so I'll try to reiterate. OK, when a nobody is formed, the body and soul are left over. But Sora turned back into a human, the soul of Roxas did not have any body. So Xemnas put his soul into the body of Ventus, which I believe he has kept inside "The Room of Awakening", because that is where Xigbar said "his other friend is".(This again is assuming that Terra became Xehanort. Then Xehanort's nobody has memories of his life as Terra.)

KH-Vids.Net Video Player

KH-Vids.Net Video Player

(Xemnas might be refering to a new Ventus in this clip. KH-Vids.Net Video Player

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't feel like I've been disproven yet, so I'll try to reiterate. OK, when a nobody is formed, the body and soul are left over. But Sora turned back into a human, the soul of Roxas did not have any body. So Xemnas put his soul into the body of Ventus, which I believe he has kept inside "The Room of Awakening", because that is where Xigbar said "his other friend is".(This again is assuming that Terra became Xehanort. Then Xehanort's nobody has memories of his life as Terra.

If that were the case, then Sora's body would have died. But that didn't happen, did it?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't feel like I've been disproven yet, so I'll try to reiterate. OK, when a nobody is formed, the body and soul are left over. But Sora turned back into a human, the soul of Roxas did not have any body. So Xemnas put his soul into the body of Ventus, which I believe he has kept inside "The Room of Awakening", because that is where Xigbar said "his other friend is".(This again is assuming that Terra became Xehanort. Then Xehanort's nobody has memories of his life as Terra.)

KH-Vids.Net Video Player

KH-Vids.Net Video Player

(Xemnas might be refering to a new Ventus in this clip. KH-Vids.Net Video Player

Yes, you have been disproven.

Look, there can't be two souls. In order for Roxas' 'soul' to have been given a body by way of Ventus, then Sora's 'soul' would have to have gone back to him.

Without a soul, there is no life. Therefore, since there aren't two souls, and there is only Sora's soul, that went into Roxas' (Sora's body)

Sora didn't regain his body. For the entirety of CoM and much of KH2, while Roxas was still around, Sora was merely a heart.

He had no body. His body was with Roxas.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You don't seem to understand that while Roxas is apart from Sora, Sora is merely a heart. He has no soul. He has no body.

He is, for all intents and purposes, a Heartless. However, this isn't completely accurate, because he has no darkness in him at this point. His heart was purified by Kairi, which is why he returns to human form.

Baba197

He's just a heart? You mean from the moment he turned back into a human, he was just and heart... until Roxas and him fused at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2? Proof?

Muse

you look atrocious
If there can't be two souls, how do Sora and Roxas coexist? Are the living off the same soul?

He's an existence of a Heart. Basically, he's a Heartless, except his heart isn't engulfed in darkness and he has a human form. Like what LiLo said.

And no, he didn't become whole until he fused with Roxas at the beginning of KH2.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

KH-Vids.Net Video Player

KH-Vids.Net Video Player

Souls are what keep people alive, they serve no other purpose. So why bother with some soul of a guy you don't know to do something pointless? And by the way, Xehanort=Terra=No. And by the way, you have been disproven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back