• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystc Silver PSP BBS Bundle!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah...it's just a normal mystic silver PSP, nothing special. Thats what they did for Dissidia...that what I heard from a Gamestop employee.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Save your breath. Buy a nice used PSP 2000 with memory stick and for $80 then amazon BBS for $40 and free shipping and you managed to get your stuff for cheap.

This thread should be \closed

kupo1121

Awards
what do you mean exclusive you cant get it anychere other than gamestop?!cus i live in the caribbean and its easy to order things from amazon

I talked a Gamestop employee...it's "exclusive" because it comes with the game in a bundle...a laughed so hard...that is the only reason it is "exclusive" lol.

Still a pretty good deal.

What does the back look like?

Nothing...it's a plain PSP, you can go buy the exact same one right now. The Jap. limited edition one your thinking of, is Jap. only...not coming to US. If you want, you can import the Jap. one for somewhere around $400, unhacked. I bought it early for $350, but as you see, finding a good deal on that...is EXTREMELY SLIM. :(

AntiRiku*Axel

ugh *facepalm* wow, I got worked up over nothing, oh well, I'll get a PSP, and anybody else who wants one and the game *shrugs*

Anyway, does anybody know of any preorder bonuses? (My step-bro has a PSP, so I can borrow from him)

kupo1121

Awards
I can't say I know any preorder bonuses yet, but I bet there will be postcards, that seems to be SE's preorder of choice. Buying a PSP isn't a bad option, because the PSP does have a lot of promising games out and coming out ever since E3. Besides KH:Bbs, there will be 2 God of Wars, Loco Rocos, and 3 Patapon games. There is also LBP, Modnation Racers, Metal Gear Solid, and those are only mentioning a few of them. The PSP does look pretty good.

Awards
It is a pretty good deal actually if u want a NEW PSP, it comes with a PSP + an adapter, BBS, a 4GB memory stick, and a movie voucher. If u buy all that separately, it'd be about $240-$260, that's a REALLY good deal. I'm totally getting it!! :-D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yes, I've seen about 10 threads on this in the last two months. :p
But, I'm just buying the game, I already own a "Mystic Silver 3000."

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i already pre orderd this the first day the bundle came out lol

my psp broke and i had the money so why not.

kupo1121

Awards
I heard that you don't get the case in the bundle...the pretty, shiny case with them the main characters on it. Thats the only thing bad about it I'd say...

Awards
I heard that you don't get the case in the bundle...the pretty, shiny case with them the main characters on it. Thats the only thing bad about it I'd say...

And you heard this from?.... The boxes come with the game in the bundle. It came with the Dissidia and Metal Gear bundles, and probably all the other bundles that have been released.

Sempied

The back is normal :/, and isn't a normal psp 180$, and the game is like 30 bucks, so you'd save 10$
I really don't see the big deal.

The original japanese PSP bundle came with a silver PSP with a BBS logo engraved on the back, if anything someone could get that, and just change the language settings to english since the PSP is region free.

kupo1121

Awards
I really don't see the big deal.

The original japanese PSP bundle came with a silver PSP with a BBS logo engraved on the back, if anything someone could get that, and just change the language settings to english since the PSP is region free.

Thats what I did...also, it has a small logo on the front, and the checkerboard KH design on the back...which is really nice.

Also, I heard from a friend that his Dissidia didn't come with the case...just the UMD in a little bag, I always thought it was true...I guess I never really looked more into it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back