• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Don't worry the guy with the Soul Eater in the Land of Dragons the 2nd time when you fight him along with those bird like heartless was without a doubt Riku no arguing against that. the guy in the palace that approaches the emperor and was rude to him when speaking was also Riku.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I thought it was Saix =/ cuase he was always messing with sora... why would Riku randomly attack Sora!? I dunno i finished the game like a year ago

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

why wouldnt it be Riku you fought with, its obvious as he was holding the way to dawn

Blue

home is where the heart is
Ok who here agrees that the Mysterious man in land of dragons (the 2nd time) is Riku???? :confused::confused:
It's obviously Riku.(Souleater)

I didn't know it at first,but after thinking about that more closely,it's clear that Riku was the one whom you were fighting against.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehe it is definetly riku, i dont thnik saix would be giving the emporer some good advice. remember the emporer said he warned him about something? it was definetly riku.

Athel

Machinist
It was Riku. The reason he was so tall was because he was in Xehanort mode. And yes, that is the Soul Eater, not Way to the Dawn.

Xarod

it's 100% riku who could wield the soul eater but riku and I agree xais would not give advise to the emperor oh yeah when xehanort became a heartless people calls him ansem not with his real name.

Riku Fan1415

Wow. This is all so stupid. We know it's Riku, and here's the proof:
When fighting the man in black, he wields Soul Eater, Riku's weapon
Zexion is DEAD! For those of you who haven't beaten Revers/Rebirth mode in Chain of Memories, (you shouldn't be here) Riku killed Zexion.
Riku gave the Emperor advice. Riku's a good guy, plus, it figures that Riku would use the words "3 wise guys have arrived, they'll take care of things."
Finally, the reason Riku fought Sora is because he didn't want Sora to know his true identity. He was too ashamed of his new appearance.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well yeah Souleater, havent played the game in a while so im off

Namine_x

Wow. This is all so stupid. We know it's Riku, and here's the proof:
When fighting the man in black, he wields Soul Eater, Riku's weapon
Zexion is DEAD! For those of you who haven't beaten Revers/Rebirth mode in Chain of Memories, (you shouldn't be here) Riku killed Zexion.
Riku gave the Emperor advice. Riku's a good guy, plus, it figures that Riku would use the words "3 wise guys have arrived, they'll take care of things."
Finally, the reason Riku fought Sora is because he didn't want Sora to know his true identity. He was too ashamed of his new appearance.

That pretty much sums it up. But I thought Riku fought Sora to test him. Like when they fought all the time at DI as kids. :confused:

Nobody Master

Yeah, I reckon Riku fought Sora to test him. That's probably why he didn't finish the battle completely (at least I don't think he did... I haven't played it in a while!)

Xerprak

Memory Skyscraper, The World That Never Was
If you all remember from Reverse/Rebirth, Zexion transformed himself into Sora. He was even able to fake the Keyblade. If Zexion could do that, he could have easly faked Rikus form. And he could have faked his death. Axel did it, like, twice.

Besides, if Vexen survived Castle Oblivian and Zexion is twice the man he is, he would have defently survived.

Also, Riku pulled out the stoppes in the Land of Dragons. The real Riku would have held back.

Dude, tons of characters use that stance. I can use that stance.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
If you all remember from Reverse/Rebirth, Zexion transformed himself into Sora. He was even able to fake the Keyblade. If Zexion could do that, he could have easly faked Rikus form. And he could have faked his death. Axel did it, like, twice.

Besides, if Vexen survived Castle Oblivian and Zexion is twice the man he is, he would have defently survived.

Also, Riku pulled out the stoppes in the Land of Dragons. The real Riku would have held back.
Sora identified the man in the palace as Riku that's definite he was even holding the Soul Eater for a brief moment. who says Vexen survived CO or that Zexion is twice the man Vexen is. if you remember Zexion was killed by a replica and he didn't even fight Riku in CoM. Vexen at least fought Riku once and Sora twice before finally being killed by Axel (as cheap as it was.) you can fake dying i suppose but you can't fake being absorbed into another person's body as RR did to Zexion. Riku did hold back their battle wasn't even finished as you notice when the battle finishes before Riku gets down to his last bar of health and he never summoned that large Heartless that knocked Roxas out. it was definitely Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back