• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mystery kh game title?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you tink the mystery game title be called?

• Kingdom hearts:another side/ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto5

ok each kh game has a new title coded,bbs,days,2,com etc u get the point well wht do u guys think the next kh title will be?
i think it could be these:
Kingdom hearts:connections
or
Kingdomhearts:another ocean

the reason i did connections was the reconnect secret tralier in bbs and for another ocean means another adventure or another keyblade weilder awakening well wht titles do u guys have? and please explain why

T

The Spoiler

Its called Reconnect Kingdom Hearts / Kingdom Hearts Reconnect

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Kingdom Hearts: revenge of the fallen??? kyahahahaha

nah in all seriousness Kingdom Hearts:reconnect =.=

sorry i cant think of anything else...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll just say it's Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect.
I don't really see the idea of Kingdom Hearts: Another Ocean.

Trimms

Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories by Sleep / 2: Guns of the Patriots

WaveK89

Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect

or

Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts (Colon is optional)

Either way, chances are that the abbreviation would be KHR or KH:RC.

ZackFair

Im guessing Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect. But I doubt thats it. I was never too good at guessing things.

cnorwood

WHY WOULD IT BE CALLED KINGDOM HEARTS RECONNECT, was 358/2 days called kingdom hearts another side another story,or kingdom hearts deep dive. no, the another side another story, deep dive, the gathering, came from what happened in the secret movie, like in this movie everything is reconnecting to the main story. besides birth by sleep the name of the secret movie has nothing to do with the title of the game

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
WHY WOULD IT BE CALLED KINGDOM HEARTS RECONNECT, was 358/2 days called kingdom hearts another side another story,or kingdom hearts deep dive. no, the another side another story, deep dive, the gathering, came from what happened in the secret movie, like in this movie everything is reconnecting to the main story. besides birth by sleep the name of the secret movie has nothing to do with the title of the game
theres nothing proving thats true so hells nah brah :p
the next game will connect everything so i dont see why not ^^

siegleeagle

Yeah I agree with yuuki that you have no evidence, however it might not be called reconnect just because this secret ending is a real story relevant cutscene so that could just be the name of the cutscene, but on the other hand you could take what I just said and use it for that the game will be called reconnect. I think it will be called reconnect by the way.

advent wolf

Wasn't KHIII supposed to be called KH: Reconnect?
I still think the mystery game isn't exactly KH but it is related to KH
The mystery game has a different main character but that person is in KH universe

Nomura: 'Kingdom Hearts' is Sora's story, but the series we're working on at the moment is the story of one other person. That is to say, it's a series where that person is the focus.

-- In about two years we'll hit the 10 year anniversary. So how about KH3?

Nomura: No no, that's still a secret (laughs). The title with a connection to the mystery series that I mentioned before will come out first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back