• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Seriously, if you think Square won't release BBS in March, you're crazy. It doesn't matter!! Die hard fans of their games will get both regardless. I know I will.

Some people have limited money. They don't have jobs, or they are paying for other things like College or a car. They would prefer to buy one and get make more money(and that takes time) and buy the other

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I promise you, relatively few people will do that. We're in a day and age when people just buy the things they want, whether it's wise or not. Look at Japan and how many people bought a PS3 simply for FFXIII.

Cost of buying two games < Cost of buying a console and a game.
=/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I promise you, relatively few people will do that. We're in a day and age when people just buy the things they want, whether it's wise or not. Look at Japan and how many people bought a PS3 simply for FFXIII.

Cost of buying two games < Cost of buying a console and a game.
=/

how much are two games together, or a console and a game in the US? here it's expensive

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Which is cheap? And you're in Australia, either way which would you rather spend? $100 or $359?

Anyone who wants both games will simply get both. If they have to work for a bit, Square should announce the date sooner rather than later so they'll have ample time. =/

$100 but, like I said, people have to pay fees and bills. Most of the fans who bought the first game at it's release have grown up and, if they still play every game and also want FFXIII, they have to choose the one as well as pay.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
What does growing up have to do with it? If anything, that makes it easier. Take me for example. 7 years ago, I'd have to choose just one of the games, and I'd be lucky to get that one as my parents didn't give me everything I wanted on a whim. Today, I keep my own money and can simply drive to game crazy and get both games at the same time as soon as they're released.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What does growing up have to do with it? If anything, that makes it easier. Take me for example. 7 years ago, I'd have to choose just one of the games, and I'd be lucky to get that one as my parents didn't give me everything I wanted on a whim. Today, I keep my own money and can simply drive to game crazy and get both games at the same time as soon as they're released.

Do you pay for your own tuition? Are you on a tight budget? some people are and I doubt S-E would have ignored this and release it. Besides, wouldn't they have said something by now? It's just over a month away til March

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I also seriously doubt Square is giving these issues quite as much thought as you are. Whether they release BBS in March or not, there are thousands of games out there for people to choose from other than FFXIII. Their competition isn't just coming from themselves. If people truly want the game, they will get it, regardless if BBS is out or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I also seriously doubt Square is giving these issues quite as much thought as you are. Whether they release BBS in March or not, there are thousands of games out there for people to choose from other than FFXIII. Their competition isn't just coming from themselves. If people truly want the game, they will get it, regardless if BBS is out or not.

Okay okay, fine. Yes, they'll get the game but fans of both series may have a bit of trouble.

FadedSunrise

It actually works out to MORE expensive in Japan, if you convert the yen prices to USD.
FFXIII= about $100 in yen equivalent, about $60 in US pricing.

But people have said that Japanese people/Japanese anime and video game fans in particular have more disposable income to play with as a whole.

X-Face

Do the KH games tend to be released months after the American release in Europe, like some games? Or do they follow quite quickly?

LuxordKing

I decided to take the matter into my own hands I asked Square myself if they had any news and if they could direct me to someone who did if they didn't and this is there reply.

I also was wondering what E-Mail would u use to contact Disney.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center,

We hope this letter answers your questions.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We regret to inform you that we do not have any kind of access to any of the information you have requested at this time. Nor do we have any information on what other resources might have that information. You can get updated information on our latest & upcoming releases from the "WHAT'S NEW" portion of our website, SQUARE ENIX.

We hope this information has been of assistance.

Thanks,
Nathan- SQUARE ENIX Support Center
SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS

LuxordKing

Wow i got the same message as you, but instead they said they never heard of the tittle x.x....i hope i does not mean anything..

Lol did you abbreviate it well see I sent it 5* until I got a reply worth something lol.

At least you two got replies. I sent them a message a few days ago. In any case, it doesn't mean anything, they're obviously just being paid to say that. Of course it also means that we probably won't be seeing anything about a release date for awhile.

And lol im sure they are being payed to say that so they don't get fired or spoil any anticipation I just think they let the japanese get what they want and leave us in the dust lol theirs got announced in 2007 our's really hasnt been announced at all lol.

I can translate Japanese but I refuse to watch gameplay because I don't want to spoil myself. YES i watched gameplay ok but I swear I have not and refuse to watch any cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back