• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Comrades or Mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“What are you most afraid of?”

((A/N: I’m doing this for a few reasons but mostly because I’m bored and other RP’s I’m in are dead or just not hitting it for me. All right! On with the plot line.))

New classes of ninja have been graduated from the academy. Certain jonin now have to train them so they can get to the chuunin level. Sakura, Lee, Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba are the only jonin who have yet to train new ninja. Sasuke is reluctant to do it. Sakura loves the aspect of helping new ninja earn their headbands. Kiba wants to do something with his time other then walk Akamaru. Lee is looking for a mini-him. Neji is just doing what he is ordered to do. While Naruto is looking to raise some good ninja that will help him greatly when he becomes Hokage. Each team must learn to work together and find their own way of the ninja.

Team Naruto: Kaiyuku, <Roxas>, Galacion (Filled)
Team Sasuke: Sara-Sama, Kh2Kid, (NPC that Sara-sama made) (filled)
Team Sakura: (none)
Team Neji: (NPC Sara-sama made), XXXCloud(I think), (one spot left)
Team Lee: (None)
Team Kiba: (None)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

Rules:

-No God-moddering or Power playing
- No Spam
- No one liners
- Be as literate as possible
- Use OOC or ((Parentheses)) if speaking out of character
- Express thought with Italics
- Use “quotations” for speech
- Do NOT use *for actions*
-Romance allowed. (PG-13)

- - - - - - - - - -

~*Template*~
Name: (Last/first) (You have to come up with an original character! No one from Naruto.)
Family Jutsu: (describe it)
Bio:
Ninja Specialty: (Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Hijutsu, or Doujutsu. If you don't know what these are check here)
Additional Info:
Sensei: (I.E. Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kiba, three people to and sensei. If the RP starts and there is a place or two left in the team decide what NPC you want to come up with and post a temp for them.)

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Akari Kaiku
Appearance:
Untitled-1.png

Family Jutsu: Black Fire Twister-basically does what the name says.
Bio: Kaiku is a calm and relaxed person. Just her father raised her so she can be a kind of tomboy and hates being told she is too weak to do something. The last time a boy had told her that she was too weak she hung him from the roof of the academy by his underwear. She was scolded by Iruka-sensei but did not care. She had made her point and case.
Ninja Specialty: Taijustu, Ninjutsu, and little bit of Genjutsu
Additional Info: At first glace can be mistaken as a boy.
Sensei: Uzumaki Naruto

- - - - - - - - -

All right, that is all I can come up with so let’s see how far this thing goes, ne?

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Name: Zex Blaze
Appearance:
roninslaygrass.jpg
The one in red
Family Jutsu:Chakra Justsu(Makes you use any justsu without using chakra for a limited amount of time)
Bio:late
Ninja Specialty: Genjutsu,
Additional Info:
Sensei:Naruto

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Ritsu,Keji
Appearance: looks like Keji Maeda ( http://cvtw.batcave.net/images/video477.jpg )
Family Jutsu: black shadow jutsu-turns enimies shadows against them(hope that isnt too powerful and stuff)
Bio: always wanted to be a ninja especailly trained under naruto
Ninja Specialty: Genjutsu
Additional Info: always carries around his black charm necklace
Sensei: Naruto

Last edited:

Sara-Sama

((My parents got sick of my belly-aching and let me have my computer back!! Yah!! Alright...I'll join this...))

Name: Ryuu Sara
Appearance:
sara.png
the symbol next to him is his family crest and is on the back of his shirt.
Family Jutsu: Fire Dragon-uses chakara built up in the hands and creates a dragon from made out of fire. (Konoha is the fire county and Zazuba made the water one before)
Bio: Sara is one of the “cool” guys. He really likes the attention too. Hs mother had taught him not show that he liked it too much or he would be hated after a while. His father tells him to be a strong ninja so one day he can make a great jonin like him. So Sara has a nice guy complex as well as a persona that never gives up on his dreams. He does not want to become Hokage but a member of ANBU.
Ninja Specialty: Genjutsu
Additional Info: Is very fast.
Sensei: Uchiha Sasuke

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Alright now this has a sufficient amount of people so here’s a starter post. And Sara come up with some teammates.))

It was the day for the academy students to be assigned to their jonin senseis; two boys and one girl to a team. Naruto was pumped for this. He had remembered the first day he had met Kakashi and wondered what kind of personality he should show the new students. After wondering about that he started to wonder kind of students he would get. Would there be a reflection of him in one of them, or would they be like Sasuke or Sakura? He had no idea but he was the unknown that got him so impatient.

~*

Kaiku sat in the classroom as Iruka-sensei was calling out names for the teams that were being assigned. Nothing sparked as interesting to her as she sat and looked at the teacher with a long scare across his face. She just wanted to know who was on her team and what team number it was.

“Team 9: Akari Kaiku,” Iruka said grabbing her interest and causing her to sit up straight,” Blaze Zex, and Ritsu Keji.” He said and went on. Kaiku took time to look around examine her teammates. She figured they would be the ones looking around as well.

Iruka spent a little more time setting out the names then looked away from the papers. “Your teachers will be by later to pick you up for introduction. You all are no longer academy students. You are Konoha shinobi and I wish you all good luck.” He said fixing his papers and leaving.

Kaiku was a bit bored with the aspect of now being leaf shinobi. Other people were getting up to go and speak with their teammates. If her teammates wanted to talk with her they could get up and do it themselves she was not about to waste time getting up just too see a pair of lamebrains she thought.

((If more people want to join they can.))

Sara-Sama

((Already ahead of you! XD))

Name: Kanuki Maki
Appearance:
maki.png

Family Jutsu: Sweet Aroma-Makes anyone that smells it go into a kind of Genjutsu trance if used correctly. Maki just causes people to notice her.
Bio: Maki is a reclusive girl. She doesn’t like to draw attention to herself and is still having a lot of trouble mastering her family jutsu. She hopes she can master it soon, as she aspires to be a great medical ninja that helps to calm nerves with the jutsu.
Ninja Specialty: Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Additional Info: Is a medical ninja
Sensei: Uchiha Sasuke

Name: Sorayu Kyoki
Appearance:
kyoki.png

Family Jutsu: Red Feather- a strong Ninjutsu that requires many shadow clones. Then they transform into red kunai shaped like feathers.
Bio: Kyoki was known as the bad ass in the class. He had the attention of everyone for all kinds of reasons. Sara and Kyoki do not get along all that well, seeing as how Sara may have been popular with everyone he was still the weakest and Kyoki is the one who always showed Sara up.
Ninja Specialty: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Additional Info: Has a large amount of untapped chakara
Sensei: Hyuuga Neji

((It would be a pity to just watch this guy go to waste.))

#$%^*&*(-)

Sara paused frozen when he had heard Iruka say he was in team eleven. He wanted to know who was on his team so he held his breath. When he head Maki he was happy. He and she got along well enough but when he head Kyoki he let his head hit the table with a loud thump. “My life is over.” He said as he tried to think of positive things his teammates could bring.

After Iruka left he looked around to Kyoki who looked about as pissed as Sara. Maki on the other hand had gotten up and walked over to Sara. “That was a surprise, ne, Sara-kun?” Maki asked the blue haired boy.

“Nah,” He said sitting up,” the teams are supposed to be balanced out so that’s why that bastard Kyoki is in our team.”

“I beg to differ idiot.” Kyoki said as he showed up. “That’s why you’re on this team.”

“Shut up.” Sara said with a glare.

((and a note! if anyone wants to join and be on Sasuke's team i'll get rid of one of the two. If your a girl then Maki, if your a guy then Kyoki but remeber two guys one girl to a team! Or you can take contorl of either.))

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex walked over to Kaiku and examiend her."What a weak thing you are."He then left her."I dont need a team mate all I need is my double ninja swords."Zex walked through the hallways then got bored and climbed the building and then sat on the roof."This town is pathetic."

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Can i join! i love naruto and im getting good at rps...: O

Name: ( I use this name for other characters i make but i like it so im using it) Sarchix Orcen (backwards that spells necro (necromancer) so dont forget it!)

Appearance: About 13. Dark blue eyes. Medium length, metallic blue hair. Considered attractive. Has a huge container of darkness used for his jutsu (his clans elders can MAKE darkness so thats how they get their supply in the daytime) Wears mainly black clothes. Has a white undershirt, and a black hoodie coat with his familys symbol on it (ill show you later.) Long black pants and a studded belt.

Family Jutsu: Family he comes from is usually nice and helping, but holds awesome power and isnt to be messed with. Controls Dark and can manipulate it.
The family jutsu has many forms, but the easyest form, the one Sarchix knows, is called Aura of Misery. It litteraly uses all darkness as projectiles and can manipulate it at will.

Bio: Sarchix keeps very much to himself but will open up when he realizes someone makes an extreme act of friendship or kindness. For now i will just tell you this...Darkness is not a mutal agreement..(evil laughter).

Ninja Specialty: Ninjutsu.

Additional Info: Normally is a happy boy but saying something wrong may trigger him to remember a harsh experience from his past and make him hostile and angry.

Sensei: Whoever. Im assuming Sasuke isnt evil no more..:eek:...if he isnt, him. Or neji.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
After Zex had told her that she was weak the first thing she wanted to do was wring his neck. She stood up and went outside to look for him and to teach him a lesson or two. There were two things that Kaiku hated. One being called a guy when she most obviously not, and two was being called weak. She could already tell she was not going to get along with her teammate so she wanted to make sure he knew not to mess with her. She looked up on the roof and glared at Zex.

“Hey asshole!” Kaiku called for his attention. “Call me weak again and I’ll show you which of us is stronger! If you’ve got some kind of bone to pick with me bring it on!” she said raising her fists.”

~*Meanwhile*~

Naruto was now walking to the academy. He knew it was supposed to be another hour before he met his team but he was too hyper to wait that long. He guessed that Sasuke was inwardly that was too because his rival was walking right beside him.

“Are you ready for your team Sasuke?” Naruto asked the raven haired man.

“Are you?” Sasuke asked back. “Not that it matters. That damn Hokage made me do this.”

“It’s not that bad.” Naruto said as they came up to the school to see a girl shouting at the boy on the roof. “I feel bad for the guy who’s got those two on his team.” Naruto said.

“I’ll laugh if they’re with you.” Sasuke said as he walked past him and into the building.

Naruto paused for a second then sighed. “I bet I jinxed myself when I said that then.”

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex chuckeld and then got out his his ninja double sword."You got some nerve kid."He jumped down from the roof and got closer to Kaiku.They were nose and nose.Zex was looking for a good fight and he also wanted to know he shouldnt be messed with."Bring it little girl!"

Chris

Awards
Sarchix was sitting in class and heard noise on the ceiling. Slowly he stared up at them. Sighing, he leviated to the celing ( zomg! : O! i wont abuse that i just wanted a bad ass entrance...)

Staring at the two, he said, " I really hope im not on a team with you to asswipes. My time as a genin will be as short as possible. Both of you shut it or i will make you."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku glared at Zex as he jumped down and got in her face. That was when she punched him square in the face causing him to fly back into the wall. “Have you ever heard of personal space dip stick!?” she asked as she started to walk over to him.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Naruto said as he ran over to the two and stopped Kaiku by grabbing her arms. “Guys I know your both happy you graduated and have been put on your teams and all but come on. You don’t have to fight now. You boys should wait until there’s a good reason.”

“I’m not a guy!” Kaiku shouted as she turned and punched Naruto’s hand. She was surprised when the taller blonde caught her fist but then shook it off. He was a jonin and someone’s sensei, it made sense he could stop her.

“Alright…” Naruto said as he let Kaiku’s fist go. “I’m sorry I called you a boy. Now…please tell me what team you’re on.” He asked.

“Nine.” Kaiku said. “Both of us.” She said with a sigh mad that Zex was on her team.

((Hey <Roxas> don't get all emo and stuff. You're only 13...and you never poted a bio!))

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:1.Younger you are the more emotional you get 2. havent thought of one yet

Zex wasnt done Kaiku yet he got back up and used his chakra jutsu to slash and bash her to the ground."Were not done."

Galacion

Bronze Member
After a while ofhearing who his team mates were and seeing who they were he kind of followed them and seeing them nose to nose wanting to wring each other he just kind of watchs them as she shanks him in the face and watches naruto come in and stop them and sees zex bashing kaiku and he runs up behind zex and uses his black shadow jutsu against zex only to hold him back "hey you should be fighting each other ok we should be waiting so i suggest we clam down and wait for our sensei" and on the inside he hopes its naruto

Last edited:

Sara-Sama

((Alright!! Ahem…))

“Hey!” Sara said standing up and looking at his obvious teammate. “I don’t care what you call me but don’t go and call Maki-chan crap like that.”

“It’s fine Sara-kun.” Maki said as she looked at Sarchix. “If he doesn’t like me then he’ll get the same treatment in return. You reap what you sow right?”

“Yah.” Sara said as he glared at Sarchix before sitting back down. “Gad save us.”

“Where’s team eleven?” a deep voice announced as a tall man with raven black hair walked in.

“Over here.” Sara said as he stood up. He could guess that this guy was his sensei.

Chris

Awards
"I wish i was as invisible as you all make me feel..."

Sarchix stepped into view.

"Who the hell's team am i on? Were not going to become powerful ninjas if we have petty arguements about stuff like this. I want to honour my family."

Everyone looked at himf or a second.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Everyone! Read each other’s posts carefully!! If you do not understand something message the other person!! Damn!!))

“Let go of me damnit!” Kaiku said, as she just wanted to beat Zex’s face into his head.

“Alright all three of you calm down!” Naruto said causing Kaiku to freeze looking at him. “If you all are on team nine I want you to stand at attention right now, because I am your sensei; Uzumaki Naruto.” He said with as serious tone.

“You’re kidding me.” Kaiku said as she pushed away from Keji. She glared at Zex before standing straight and folding her arms. Partly alert in case he wanted to try and hit her when her back was turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back