• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Comrades or Mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Kizu looked at him, grinning. "What makes you think I need those?" he said, as he made a quick hand sign. The glasses poofed into a cloud of smoke, and a burning letter bomb remained where they once were. A small explosion rang out, and Kizu grinned, pulling out his real glasses from his pocket. "Time to get serious..." he muttered, and clamped his right hand and began to charge Chakra. A small tornado encircled him.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
OOC: guys, ill be on whoevers team is introduced next. idc who it is, just drop me a PM

Sara-Sama

((This could last a while.))

Sara was caught off guard but smirked as he jumped out of the smirk. “Letting a clone take the initial blow takes less damage on me.” he said but then saw that Kizu was charging up for an attack. “Hmm.” Sara sounded as he started to make the hand signs for a fireball jutsu. ‘I can’t use the Fire Dragon yet so I’ll have to use this!’ Sara thought as he shot a fire blast at Kizu.

“They’re impressive.” Sasuke said with a bit of confusion. “Teams are supposed to be balanced…unless you aren’t that good.” He said looking at Maki.

“Well I’m not good at fighting but I’m good at Genjutsu, and healing.” Maki said with a smile.

“So that’s it…Iruka balanced it out by physical strength with you guys.” Sasuke said as he went back to watching Kizu and Sara fighting.

((Fireball jutsu is more then just a Uchiha jutsu. If you all didn't know that. Also if you all really don't know something PM me and i'll give you some intresting Naruto Info.))

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex choose a spot in a forest to train for today.He looked around to see if anyone was watching."This is a perfect time to practices my sword technique."Zex got out his double bladed sword and started to use his chakara to cut down the trees.He tried to cut them to even smaller piece's until there was no more."On to the next session."Zex used a huge boulder and wraped on end of rope around it and the other around him.He walked one mile to a cliff witch he picked up the boulder and threw it down the cliff with the rope still around him,he used his double bladed sword to stpo the blouder around the middle of the cliff.Zex to do pull up's with the boulder still on him hanging from a side of a cliff."Just another 100 to go."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
‘Unreal.’ Naruto thought as he watched his student. ‘Alright…I’m done here.’ He thought then quickly left. He went back to the city and wondered about not having much to do. When he heard the sounds of people fighting he went to the location to take a look. To his surprise Sasuke’s team was fighting. “Whoa Sasuke…What the hell is going on?”

((Okay <Roxas> not wanting to kill your post thing because the long posts are nice. try not to make your character so...*what's the word i'm looking for... well for lack of a better phrase, out of this world. There is a limit and i did post rules. One of them boing no god moddering. So take it down a bit.))

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
OOC: I've read up to Chapter 308 in the manga. I don't need help x.x

IC: Kizu grinned. "A fireball,eh? Don't you know wind controls fire??" he said, and the wind that encircled him stopped somewhat, and flew into the fireball's path. It flung it directly up, sending it into the sky. "Doesn't seem to work..." he grinned."I'll only use a two-third charge..." he thought, and the wind stopped.

What was left in his palm was the swirling Arcanum. "Here we go..." he muttered, running at Sara. His palm continued switching colours, and the visible chakra did the same. Small craters appeared when he stepped as he ran, towards Sara. "ARCANUM!!!!!!!" he shouted, and thrusted his palm at his comrade.

Sara-Sama

((Cool! So have me and Kaiyuku...I think that might be why she started this. o.0))

Sara’s eyes widened as he felt intense serge of pain (?) spread through his body. He flew back and hit a tree hard causing leaves to fall onto him as he hugged himself where Kizu had hit him. He knew he was down this time. No bother getting up. It was not like he was fighting to kill Kizu so he would let this one go but next time it would be his victory.

“Who has a towel I can throw at Kizu?” Sara asked referring to “throwing in the towel” because he gave up. “I’m tired and that hurt. (?)” he added standing up. “Well sensei what did you think of us?”

“You two are decent for your age.” Sasuke said ignoring Naruto. “We’ll meet up again tomorrow. Here would be a good place a suppose.”

“Alright.” Sara said standing up. “Well…” he said hitting his shoulders with his fists lightly. “I think I need more training.”

“Alright…I’m off, come on dobe.” Sasuke said to Naruto as he began to leave.

((Ah...next time I'm not gonna roll over!))

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:1.The only reason i did it is to post more 2.Even the strongest warriors have there weaknesses

Galacion

Bronze Member
Keji tried to go to sleep but he couldnt wait for tomorrow to start training so instead he went for a walk and saw a tree trunk cut and looking closely at it it was chakra cut so he walked on and sees a cliff and hears someone groaning and walks over to it and sees zex "heh hey zex what are you doing?"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Stop calling me that already!!” Naruto shouted at his rival. “I’m not a dead last loser anymore.” He said with crossed arms and a pout.

~*

After two more attempts at a “prefect” Black Fire Twister. After Kaiku’s chakara was spent and she was tired Kaiku decided to go home and rest. Kaiku had finally managed to get to her feet but they felt like lead. “Time to head back.” She said as she began to walk slowly back, her feet dragging on the floor.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex ignored Keji and jumped back up to the cliff."training is over."He cut off the rope and got his double sword and walked off.Whiel Zex was heading home he spotted Kaiku looking tierd."I guess I wasnt the only one practicing today."Zex walked over to Kaiku and gave her a serious look."You need a hand?"

Galacion

Bronze Member
Keji looks at zex as he walks away and wonders why is it i cant seem to get along with him? "hmm i guess i out to go practice too" keji walks back to his camp and heads over to another tree and knocks on its side and reaches in and oulls out a bow and some arrows and goes to aanother tree and marks a spot and shoots at it for a while and gets tired and pulls out the arrows and puts them up and goes to bed and then finally goes to sleep saying "tomorrow... this is going to be fun"

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Kizu smiled. He nudged his glasses up. "Sorry if that hurt a bit... I used a bit too much force and chakra..." he smiled. "But, seeing as your a damn good ninja, I wouldn't expect you to be too hurt from that." he said, and nudged his glasses up again. "I'm gonna go train in the forest..." he said, and lept off towards the forest.

When Kizu arrived in the forest, he immediatly noticed chakra. "Not super high chakra levels... probably either damn good Genin, or Chuunin..." he said, and walked over to a tree. He began to charge up beside a tree. The result was part of the tree cracked off, was pulled into the vortex of wind, and spun up into the sky. His palm was now glowing bright red, and diming to black, and continuing the pattern.

"Well... might as well practice my full potential..." he said, and looked at a tree. "Here we go...ARCANUM!!!!!!!" he shouted, and dashed at the tree. Again, small craters appeared when he stepped. When his palm connected into the tree, a sickening crackle was heard. A large, gaping hole appeared where his palm had stuck, and the bark on 40% of the tree was cut and burning. He kicked the tree three times with all of his strength, and it toppled over. He panted, but pushed his glasses up. "...Time for....another one......" he panted out, and began charging again.

Sara-Sama

“Well.” Sara said as he began to walk away from Maki. “I’ll see you tomorrow Maki-chan.” He said rubbing the spot where he got hit. There was still a dull ache but it was dying out as he walked. “It wasn’t so bad but damn, Kizu sure as hell can fight. The exploding glasses trick was a good one too.” He said remembering his fight. “I need t master the Fire Dragon so I can beat him next time.”

~*

“So how are your students?” Sasuke asked his best friend. “Can’t be any better then mine knowing your luck.”

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I wanna beat Sasuke with a stick!!! *Just read 309* Stupid Uchiha!! Grr!!))

“I don’t need your help.” Kaiku said as she straightened her walk. “If I ever have to get help that’ll be when Konoha burns to the ground.” She said to Zex then began to walk away at a faster pace. She thought she heard something fall to the ground I the distance but could not put her finger on what it might have been. She shook her head and continued home.

~*

“Shut up.” Naruto said as Sasuke and he walked down the street. “And for your information my team is just fine…just need to do a little team work practices.” He sighed as he dropped his head to his side. “What about Neji, Lee, Kiba, and Sakura-chan’s students?”

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex caught up to her and grabbed her arm."Hey im sorry for this morning ok I was just in a cranky mood.I want us to get along ok."Zex let go of her arm and stood in front of her."We need to get along if we want this team thing to work."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku crossed her arms as she looked at Zex. She then sighed as she let them fall to her sides. “Let me make this clear,” she said making sure he was looking her in the eye. “If you want team work to work then you need to accept the fact that we all have our own strengths. Right now you might think your better then Keji and I in everything but that’s not true. We’re probably stronger then you in areas and you might be stronger then us. Tomorrow, we should try and show Naruto-sensei what we can do as a team…even if we fight.” she held her hand out for Zex to shake it.

((And this is so not going the same why the Digimon RP went, got it?))

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
(What do you mean?)
Zex shook her hand ."I guess I will see you tomorrow."Zex left for home,"I guess it wont be so bad."Zex sat down on his bed and to train with his sword some more before he went to sleep."Do I have a weakness??"All Zex did was train he didnt have any friends or family to hang out with.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Sorry guys I won't be on for a while tomorrow. My net is broken and stuff.))

Kaiku made her way home, but something was bothering her. 'What was that loud sound in the forest?' she wondered as she took off her headband and changed into a pair of black shorts. "I'm worrying to much about it. It was probably some chuunin or something trainning." she said and left it at that. "Well with Zex getting the picture on team work maybe we can impress Naruto-sensei." she siad as she grabbed a soda out of the fridge and opened it. "Worth a shot to see." she siad sitting down and turning on the TV.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex couldnt sleep all he did was push ups the whole night"50,51.Im getting hungry."Zex raided his fridge to see he could find somthing to eat."These rice ball will do."Zex sat down on his bed and looked a the moon through his window."hmph.I wish I had some one to fight right now."After eating his Rice balls Zex laid donw in his bed."I should get some rest."Zex drifted off to sleep and started snore like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back