• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Comrades or Mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Naruto and Sasuke walked down the street toward the ramen bar so they could meet up with Sakura. It was the last time that they would meet like this they thought. Any other time their students might be with them. It would not surprise any of them if the students never got along but that was what they were ready for.

“Naruto-kun! Sasuke-kun!” Sakura called waving her hand around.

~*

On the other side of town Kaiku had drifted off to sleep.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:lol
Zex woke up to a sunny morning."Finally I will get som real action today."Zex ate some breakfast and got his gear and headed outside to meet Naruto."I still wish I had another sensi."Zex started to think he should of has Sauske instead of Naruto."At least he would be serious about stuff like this."Zex went back to his house to get his blade."I dont want to forget this."Zex couldnt wait to show his other team mateswhat he could do.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Keji woke up and looked around stood up and streched and got dressed and nocked on the tree to his left and right and it opened to see a spear his father gave him, and a bow and quiver "well todays the day!" keji get his stuff and runs into town to meet his sensei eagerly awaiting for training day "i wonder how the training will be"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back