• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Comrades or Mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"wait your our sensei? oh my god i must be halusenating hello im jeik err i mean keij i mean Keji Ritsu its a pleasure to meet you i mean o i dont know what to say anymore wwell i just always hoped to be your student sir err uh sensei aww man im all confuzed now >.<" Keji started becoming some what nervous actually meeting naruto uzumaki himself and being his student

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex smiled and glanced at Kaiku."We can finish this anytime."Zex looked at Naruto."So teach what are we gonna do today huh??"Zex examined the third person in his team."I hope we can do some training because this team is looking pretty weak"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“What is your deal?” Kaiku asked Keji as he kept tripping over his words. “He’s just a jonin that happens to be our sensei.” She said her eye twitching at what Zex had said. She ignored him and waited for Naruto to reply.

“Well we’ll just be getting to know each other today.” Naruto said with a smile. “The tomorrow will be your first mission.” Naruto said. “Come on, we’re heading to Ichiraku’s.”

“Isn’t that a ramen shop?” Kaiku asked.

“Yep.” Naruto said with a smile.

“Great.” She said rolling her eyes and sighing.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"zex you havent even seen us fight and we havent seen you fight so its best we lay off on the judgement because i can look at you now and i can say your weak but that might not be accurate will it ok" Keji says getting minorly irritated

"oh and kaiku uh im not sure how to say it but ive just looked forward for a very long time to meet him and stuff and i just got excited is all" Keji says looking off to the side

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
((After my damn parents took my password, and I hacked my way back into my file, might as well start anew. Don't hate me for starting late please x.x))

Name: Azumaji, Kizu

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9395346/ ((The

One On The Right, with the glasses. Yes I know he is tall for 13 -_-))

Family Jutsu: Arcanum - A move much like Chidori and Rasengan, Arcanum is an energy jutsu. When charging, the user has visible wind swirling around them, and that blocks an enemy from attacking whilst charging. Once fully charged, the palm glows bright red, and dims to black, and back to red and so forth. To use the jutsu effectivly, the user must have a quick running start, and the thrust must be very powerful. If the user has practiced enough, then when he runs he will create small craters where he steps. The attack cuts the enemy where the impact occurs, and sends fire aswell, burning the enemy from the inside.

Bio: Kizu grew up in The Village Hidden In The Sand. Both his parents were Jounin there, but they abused Kizu, hitting him and insulting him. Eventually, Kizu decided to stop this, and left the Sand Village for the Leaf Village.

Arriving in Konoha, Kizu did not enroll in the ninja academy. He mostly kept to himself, not having any friends. Everyone ignored him, until one cold night a lady named Hizumi met him, and gave him some bread and a flower. She told Kizu to come home with her, for she knew he was cold. She cared for Kizu, as his family had never done. He was happy. Hizumi taught Kizu chakra control, and eventually Kizu became to master his family jutsu, Arcanum. When he turned ten, he has fully mastered the powerful jutsu.

Then, one day, Hizumi didn't come back from a mission. She had been sent to the Village Hidden In The Sand, but Konoha hadn't heard from the team for 72 hours, and the mission time was estimated to be about 23 hours. Eventually, Konoha found out the team had been killed by Sajin Azumaji, Maryuki Azumaji and Kozuka Azumaji, Kizu's father, mother, and older brother. He vowed to get his revenge for Hizumi, and enrolled in the Ninja Academy. He passed the test on his first try, and is currently a student under Hyuuga Neji.

Ninja Specialty: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

Additional Info:

Sensei: Hyuuga Neji

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
"We can see who is weak right now!"Zex got back out his double sword and faced it towards Keji.Zex was gonna prove to them all the he was stronger then all of them."I'll 5 seconds before I beat you to a pulp."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Hey! KH2kid!! That is an awesome bio! Very well done! ^^ I give you rep. And I feel bad for Naruto. -.-;;))

“Hold it!” Naruto said stepping between Zex and Keji. “We can set out the whose stronger thing later. Today we just talk…” he said as he could feel the sweat drop forming of the back of his head.

“Zex I hate, Keji, I can get along with.” Kaiku said as she looked at the three male members of the team. “This is going to be a long day.” She said as she did nothing to help her sensei.

Sara-Sama

((Hey KH2kid! There’s a guy back on like page two and I’m giving to yah. so then you only need a female ninja for your team. Check him out and see if you want him. If you do I can control him for you… or not…))

“You three?” Sasuke asked looking at the two boys and the girl. “Alright you three lets go.” He said as he started toward the door.

“Yes sir.” Sara said as he followed his sensei.

“Right behind you.” Maki said. “Come on.” She said to the dark teen that was also on their team.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"yea i guess we can settle it later sides im hungry anyways and its nice to know someone can actually put up with me" Keji says laughing to himself

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex walked away saying nothing."This is a waste of time"Zex went on ahead to avoid making more conflict between him and his fellow team member's.Zex new he could be a hot head but deep down he is actually a nice guy."Maybe I should apologize."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Naruto sighed in relief as Zex decided to just give it up. “Alright. We’re going to the ramen shop, to eat and talk.”

“Do we have to talk?” Kaiku asked as she began to follow Zex.

“Yes.” Naruto said as he waved his head for Keji to follow. “We have to get to know one another. If we don’t it could create a problem in the future. Team work is a must in the way of the ninja, and in your own way of the ninja.”

“My own way of the ninja?” Kaiku asked as she turned to look at her sensei.

“You’ll find out more about that later.” Naruto said as she did a cheesy smile. “Now maybe after we all eat we can get along.”

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm ook own way of the ninja eh? thats a new one" Keji says to himself as he follows and is somewhat excited and impaitent for the first mission

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
My new apperance:
0439c370.jpg

Zex sat down at a table waiting for the other while waiting he started to it some noodels."Mmmm nice juicy flavor."If there was anything that made him happy it was Ramen.Zex looked around and saw alot of ninja around."I wonder if any of them will put of a decent fight."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Come on guys! Post longer!))

Kaiku let Naruto walk in front of her and lead then way into the shop. It had grown over the years earning a dining room. The tall blonde spotted Zex and sat down at the table next to him. “Come on you two. Take a seat and order some ramen.” He said.

“Naruto-kun.” The shop owner’s daughter said as she walked over. “Are these your students?”

“Yah.” Naruto said with a smirk.

“A bowl of ramen on the house for each of you then.” She said with a smile. “What can I get you?” she asked as Kaiku sat down.

“Pork ramen with spicy miso.” Kaiku said after Naruto got a large blow with just about everything in it.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc:your link dont work

Ic:Keji sits down and looks around seeing afew others and thinks for a moment about how many of them would still be here after wards and then pays attenion back and sees the bowl ramen and thinks about some some "hmm this might be pretty good better than animal meat i guess"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Copy the link and paste it in a new page then push refresh then you can see it. It’s pretty cool.))

“Animal meat?” Kaiku said as she got her ramen seconds later. “I don’t want to know.” She said as she ate some of it. “That’s the stuff.” She said.

“Alright.” Naruto said as he was already halfway thru his bowl. “This is what we’re doing today.”

“Eating?” Kaiku asked.

“No,” Naruto said,” I’m going to ask a question and you are all going to answer it. The question is this: What is your name, what are your hobbies, and what are your dreams?” he asked.

“That’s like three.” Kaiku said.

“Answer the questions.” Naruto said.

“Alright…Name: Akari Kaiku, hobbies: reading and practicing Genjutsu, dream: I guess to become a jonin or ANBU.” She said as she went back to eating.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Keji stops eating for a moment and says "hmmm lets see im Keji Ritsu full name is Keji Mitsuhide Akechi Ritsu my hobbies are practiing my genjutsu uh hunting, bounty hunting sometimes but only with my dad and my dream is to become a full fledged ninja so i can go back home to my parents and help them fight with the military and stuff " Keji goes back to eating the raman and stops for a second "mmm this is definately better than animal meat"

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
((Sara, do you mind if Kizu joins Sasuke's Team instead of Kyoku? I will post my intro after your answer.))

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku finished her ramen and repressed the urge to ask what the hell Keji did with his free time for real. ‘he probably camps or…something.’ she thought as she folded her arms and nodded. “That has to be it.”

“What?” Naruto asked finishing his large bowl as well.

“Nothing.” She said.

“Alright,” Naruto said then turned to Zex. “Your turn.” He said with a grin.

Sara-Sama

((xXxCloud is on that team with me and it's two guys one girl to a team so unless you want to be a girl i don't think that's going to work. unless xXxCloud doesn't come back. I had edited Kyoki's bio to say he was in Neji's team anyway.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back