• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help on Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelRoxas

in my little world where nothing at all make sense
Well, I deicied to buy Kingdom Hearts:RE:CoM the other day since i haven't play yet.I not really good at the whole card system and i'm used to pressing buttons,which making it extra hard for me.But,I REALLY need help fighting Vexen..:cry: So, do anybody have any suggestions for me,please!!

Last edited:
wrong section, use fire spells, oogie boogie, sonic rave, and lethal flame. should take care of it.

Firo

Oh Crap
Make sure you have some hi-potions and elixirs in your deck. I beat him easily with thunder raid so you should get that sleight. Move around alot and don't attack first, wait till he does then break his cards. When he uses his attack that freexes you, watch his arm, dodge toll just before he puts his hand in the air. Other than that, move around alot and get his attacks timed.

Riku Fan1415

^Also, depending which time you're fighting him (1st or second), you'll need 0 cards, as his "Ice Break" sleight in the second fight is difficult to dodge.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
the strategy i used on every boss was just to have no cards that wrent lvl 9 in my deck, and 3 or 4 cures/clouds

Miku's Key

I think I used something called sonic blade? I don't know it's actual name but the combo was Lightning + Attack + Attack or something like that. sorry I haven't played it in a while. lock on to him and use this attack, It cuts is life down pretty fast but make sure to have a lot of back-up cards and about 4 cures and a couple of fires and a whole lot of attack cards if you feel like leveling up that much, or improvise. :23:

:36:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Run when he makes icicles come out of the ground, run in a circle. Use Fire Raid, Megaflare, all that fire stuff. Sonic Blade works good also.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
well you shoul but as many fires as you can in your deck and take out all the ice and waters. try to get lethal flame if you can.

Ok, listen. Lethal Flame was a typo, it's actually Lethal Frame, as in lethal frames of time. It's Stop based, so it wont do much against Vexen, who is ice based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back