• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New 358/2 Days Screenshots From KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX! (updated!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
tumblr_inline_mhb0ufAjAv1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhb0v97Lfo1qz4rgp.jpg

We finally get to see Xion's eyes under her hood.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
A bit late to the party (been sick and all that), but...

~Able to enjoy specific scenes (days) through chapter select function

Ah, good to know. I doubted that they would make people sit through cutscenes (or at least individually skip them) in order to see a specific one, but it's nice to know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We finally get to see Xion's eyes under her hood.

That's not really what he's pointing out.
A bit late to the party (been sick and all that), but...

Ah, good to know. I doubted that they would make people sit through cutscenes (or at least individually skip them) in order to see a specific one, but it's nice to know.

We've known this bit of information for awhile, but yeah it is really handy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do they not wear anything undeneath those coates?

I'm sure they're wearing something​ under them but that's not the point of the edit at all rofl

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The scene at The World That Never Was in KH2 would have been a lot different if they didn't wear anything underneath the cloaks.

also I don't think I'll be googling what I googled again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They have magic clothes that appear when they pull the coat off. At least Riku did because one minute he was wearing the standard boots and pants then the next he has his own shoes and pants just by flipping the coat off.

But they do have pants. I'd assume that the males wouldn't need to wear a shirt under since it'd be hot. Maybe a bra for all two females.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Someone should make fanart depicting what each of them might be wearing underneath! Since all their coats are personalized in some way, I imagine the same could be said of the other parts of their wardrobe :3

IDEA: NEXT KHI PROJECT 8D

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
They have magic clothes that appear when they pull the coat off. At least Riku did because one minute he was wearing the standard boots and pants then the next he has his own shoes and pants just by flipping the coat off.

The same thing happened with Mickey, so yeah my head cannon is that the cloaks are magic in some way.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Someone should make fanart depicting what each of them might be wearing underneath! Since all their coats are personalized in some way, I imagine the same could be said of the other parts of their wardrobe :3

IDEA: NEXT KHI PROJECT 8D

It's okay, I'd rather not see the same 6-pack image superimposed over all the guys and Aqua's boobs over Larxene and Xion haha xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's okay, I'd rather not see the same 6-pack image superimposed over all the guys and Aqua's boobs over Larxene and Xion haha xD

Well, at least for Roxas one can imagine how it would look like by just looking at either mer-boy Sora or Ventus in the BBS Prologue on his awakening platform.
Roxas in a way being created from both Sora and Ven I would suppose his physique is at least highly similar to theirs.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, at least for Roxas one can imagine how it would look like by just looking at either mer-boy Sora or Ventus in the BBS Prologue on his awakening platform.
Roxas in a way being created from both Sora and Ven I would suppose his physique is at least highly similar to theirs.

Oh yeah, him and probably Zexion too xD I'm pretty sure I can imagine what Roxas looks like right now (stares at your signature ) haha

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Sorry to turn this thread around I never looked at Xion's chest in HD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We really need a new topic in here because this has just gotten really creepy.

What's Namine saying here?
05.jpg

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Inst that the sceane where namine discover the halt in sora's memories and is reporting to diz.
Right before the finale

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Probably. I just needed it off that discussion and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back