• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New episode of Coded still to come?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Seems it hasn't ended yet. That would explain the rather anti-climatic feeling of the last one.

Tetsuya Nomura said:
Hi, it's Nomura.

Did everyone have an enjoyable New Years?
At the beginning of an unexpected salary, I slept, ate, and did paper work.
[Tgirl: I am a little off in this sentence, but I think it's close.]

The New Year's sunrise was beautiful.
Ooh, and that became various things on release day.

To fans, who are looking forward to this day, thank you very much.

The advertising staff are [still] busy working around release day, therefore, congratulations to everyone in the Osaka KH staff, who are still in the middle of their holiday.

I really completed an enjoyable game.
Please play in every nook and corner, even though you think you played there many times.

Anyhow, did everyone not consider the battle to be enjoyable?

There are a lot of components that are included in the game portion, so I'm happy to be able to play it for a long [time]. Afterwards, even if I arrived at an early solution, it is not the true answer.

Although, there was coverage yesterday, "Birth by Sleep" topics increased because of the media. I faced similar responses, that were not put in the pages of magazines, such as "What is the meaning of that scene?", "What is the significance of those words?", and etc. I explained how I contrived my multiple plans.

By all means, please don't overlook any detailed parts. There are future hints in the characters' casual words and actions.

By the way, the delivered "coded", on the cell phone, has reached a climax. The other day, I played through the test version of the final chapter. Please play it, by all means, after you played "Birth by Sleep".

An unexpected connection might be found. Then, please continue to enjoy it for a long time.

Ah, if you don't see the secret in this volume, that means you don't understand the meaning of seeing this secret. Please reach it, properly.

Then, until next time.

Director,
Tetsuya Nomura

----End of post

Suzuku

Why does the man love speaking in riddles. >__>

Avens

Ino, maybe we'll get a real ending this time, right? It really is going to end up being AtW behind it all, isn't it?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Ino, maybe we'll get a real ending this time, right? It really is going to end up being AtW behind it all, isn't it?

Probably. That or someone from BbS/the Keyblade Wars.

Suzuku

I think it's pretty much confirmed to be Ansem after the ending of BbS.

αsiя

space coke
Im thinking the "them" in coded is Aqua and Ansem the Wise

Angellium

Thank God, this game can still be saved!

Anyway, I actually believe it will be more like Aqua behind all this than AtW, can't anyone actually die in this game otherwise?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Thank God, this game can still be saved!

Anyway, I actually believe it will be more like Aqua behind all this than AtW, can't anyone actually die in this game otherwise?

Ansem isn't dead though. Hell, it is very likely to be him because there were references in Coded that were pertaining to Ansem the Wise.

Awards
I SOOOOOOOOOO called it!!!!! Everyone got in my face for saying that there'd be another episode! But it looks like I was right!!!! :p

Radon

mofo
I was so glad when I read this. Who shall be the playable character? Mickey or the real Sora? Its going to be very spoiler heavy in regards to BBS.

B

brosandi

I'm thinking Mickey, since he did say "Can you put ME into the Data World" or whatever/

Though, you guys, spoiler boxes please? I'm pretty sure people in the Coded section arent going to want to see spoilers for BBS' ending >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I SOOOOOOOOOO called it!!!!! Everyone got in my face for saying that there'd be another episode! But it looks like I was right!!!! :p

Boy tell me about it. One person got right up in my face about it :/

If Mickey is the playable character, then his scene in the trailers may be in the game *crosses fingers*

Number Zero

^^ Right. "I was here in this very town, that day. It's time you learned the truth--" I swear to God if there's ANOTHER episode when/if he gets to that point in his sentence I'll 'flip my lid'!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^^ Right. "I was here in this very town, that day. It's time you learned the truth--" I swear to God if there's ANOTHER episode when/if he gets to that point in his sentence I'll 'flip my lid'!!

I know. What is the truth!!!ffffuuuffffuuuDogwut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back