• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
kefka would fit like a glove in an insane dreamland but I doubt he'll show

I'd love to see Kefka in KH as well. He's always on the top of my wish list. I think he is a bit...much for the series, though. I wouldn't want to see his personality toned down for younger audiences, which I imagine would happen if he ever did appear.

Mog fuck.

Ladies and gentlemen, your FF character of DDD!

Getting away from FF characters that'd be fitting in KH, I'm kinda hoping the reason TWEWY characters are in Traverse Town is a logical one. Besides Joshua world-hopping shenanigans or some kind of big cosmic error.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SQEXgal's translation said:
—The conversations that Sora and Riku have with TWEWY characters are quite comical, like Shiki being harsh to Riku.

Nomura: For Sora and Riku who have grown up on the island, Neku and his friends who grew up in a modern city contrast quite a bit. Since I’ve been writing the scenarios for Final Fantasy Versus XIII concurrently as I work on KH3D, maybe some of that has had an influence.

—It has a very youthful tone, huh?

Nomura: The personalities of the Versus characters and their situations are so serious, to the point that I can’t stand it so I need a break from the constant serious conversations. (Laughs.)

—It looks like Neku and co. teach Sora how to handle the Dream Eaters.

Nomura: That’s the case. It’s because this is the first world they visit.

—Other worlds shown in the trailer included Pinocchio and Tron: Legacy.

Nomura: In Pinocchio’s world, there are new areas like the circus tents and other places from the original work introduced. Here Sora explores before Pinocchio is swallowed by Monstro, but after they are swallowed is when Riku’s side of the adventure takes place. I’ll tell you more details about Tron’s world in a later update, so please look forward to it.

—It looks like there will be a shooting type mini game where the characters scroll into the center of the screen this time.

Nomura: That’s the part we call “Dive”. In order to go to the next world, they “fall” into the dream of the next world. It sort of replaces the Gummi Ship sequence of the past games.

More for you all
Famitsu Weekly Nomura Interview on KH3D, Theatrhythm FF, and FF Versus XIII | SQEX.INFO

Mr Yippie

im curious as to how world exploration will work then

Riku can't mess around on Pleasure Island? that kind of sucks

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder how hard it is for Nomura to say anything about Tron. One of his favorite movies is Tron...he has to be a giddy fangirl inside whenever he thinks about Tron. xD

Lol, Sora and Riku being simple island boys is rather cute to me

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So, by Nomura's description of how things go in Pinocchio's world I'm really confused. We already helped Pinochio get out of Monstro in KH1 and saw him become a real boy in the ending. Soooo did I miss something? I'm honestly very confused by this.

Mr Yippie

So, by Nomura's description of how things go in Pinocchio's world I'm really confused. We already helped Pinochio get out of Monstro in KH1 and saw him become a real boy in the ending. Soooo did I miss something? I'm honestly very confused by this.

dream worlds (that didnt wake up after KH1) relive events from the past

nobody remembers sora because they havent met him yet

magic etc

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The truth about Lea’s appearance in the trailer!

—The scene where King Mickey confronts Maleficent caught our attention. At what time period does that scene occur?

Nomura: It occurs after Re:Coded, during the KH3D period. Since King Mickey is in possession of the “Data Worlds”, Maleficent is demanding that he hand them over. This scene occurs in between intervals of Sora and Riku’s adventure.

—Maleficent tells Sora and co. about the enemies with “hearts of pure light” and releasing the “seven keyholes of sleep”. Do these have some sort of connection with one another?

Nomura: You’ll see what she means when you play it, so please look forward to that. (Laughs.) The connections of the various mysteries and truths are what it builds up to.

—Well, can you tell us about “Lea” who interrupts the confrontation between the King and Maleficent?

Nomura: That’s Axel as he has returned to being human. In the same place are Zexion and Lexaeus too, they have also returned to being human.

—Do they have their memories of being Nobodies?

Nomura: They do.

Famitsu Weekly Nomura Interview on KH3D, Theatrhythm FF, and FF Versus XIII | SQEX.INFO

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Nomura: That’s Axel as he has returned to being human. In the same place are Zexion and Lexaeus too, they have also returned to being human.

But if they're human now, wouldn't they be called Lea, Ienzo, and Aeleus? And what about Braig, Dylan, and Even?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It occurs after Re:Coded, during the KH3D period. Since King Mickey is in possession of the “Data Worlds”, Maleficent is demanding that he hand them over. This scene occurs in between intervals of Sora and Riku’s adventure.
After Re:Coded, not a separate scenario... NAILED IT.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
aww i was looking forward to the math guy, i wish more questions wre asked about lea/axel i am still very much confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back