• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
They've always done that.

No they haven't. This way looks different, more choppy. Maybe it's because their legs are going a mile a minute, and the leg speed vs distance moving looks off. I don't know. But if you look at the way they run in BBS, or KH2, you'll definitely see the running in DDD looks a tad funny as of now. Again, maybe it's just me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No they haven't. This way looks different, more choppy. Maybe it's because their legs are going a mile a minute, and the leg speed vs distance moving looks off. I don't know. But if you look at the way they run in BBS, or KH2, you'll definitely see the running in DDD looks a tad funny as of now. Again, maybe it's just me.

They've always ran like that. :/

Also, this was just a demo. All of the issues will be worked out if there are any.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The entire time I'm watching this video I'm getting REALLY upset when they show just the people playing the game and not the game itself. No one cares how you look while playing the game. Just show me the damn game.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I can't wait for this game to come out. Like, this gameplay looks amazing. Imagine as the months go on and we get more and more gameplay. *mouth waters* I've been dying for this since I ended BBS some time ago.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The entire time I'm watching this video I'm getting REALLY upset when they show just the people playing the game and not the game itself. No one cares how you look while playing the game. Just show me the damn game.

This. And only one person is actually playing it, the other two are just looking pretty.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This. And only one person is actually playing it, the other two are just looking pretty.

At least unlike the Gamespot and IGN players, they actually know how to play ^^

Mister E

I've watched it over a few times now, and it does look like a hell of a lot of fun. The freeflow stuff looks really great in terms of gameplay and visuals, and we've not even seen it working with the 3D on yet. It looks roughly about as good as BBS does, and that's a big compliment.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
At least unlike the Gamespot and IGN players, they actually know how to play ^^

True. While IGN is gonna bitch about the camera. Which is why the new Slide Pad is gonna be DDD-compatible.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
True. While IGN is gonna bitch about the camera. Which is why the new Slide Pad is gonna be DDD-compatible.

The IGN guy apparently couldn't figure out that the camera lock-on setup was like BBS's and required that you press both shoulder buttons at the same time and told everybody in his review that one didn't exist :\

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The IGN guy apparently couldn't figure out that the camera lock-on setup was like BBS's and required that you press both shoulder buttons at the same time and told everybody in his review that one didn't exist :\

That's why from this day foward, I shall call them IGNorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back