• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new keyblades and drives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Favorite keyblade will always be the Fatful Encounter (whatever name you wanna give it) from KH2FM. It makes nice nobody patterns when you hit things and has a nice sharp sound. Plus it's silver and black, awesome.

Abbot

Favorite keyblade will always be the Fatful Encounter (whatever name you wanna give it) from KH2FM. It makes nice nobody patterns when you hit things and has a nice sharp sound. Plus it's silver and black, awesome.

Do you mean Serendipitous Pair? I think that's what it was called. It's the one you get after beating Roxas, right?

Death

Your #1 Bruh
damn stop trashing my idea anyways i was thinking wrong wehn i wrote it
Sora has 1 keyblade ( which can only be used in that form )
I would have it but i lost the drawing
Its called King Form and you can only do this form with King Mickey of course
and for the specialty about the keyblade it unleashes combos reall quick ( like final form )
oh and a Light Blast ( basically like speiroth's flash except he blinds him with a bright light )

Omegas Squared

I think it would be awesome if sora "mastered his heartless and nobody halves and was able to turn into roxas and anti-sora as drives or something. This was not intended to sound newbish.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
If they do that then it would either be like a secret keyblade or The Main character goes into a dark side ( I'm not saying sora because theres other people in the game to )

for some reason i always thought that oblivion was the remake for that keyblade for sora

RememberRoxas

Why isn't anyone listing drive forms like me?
Oathkeeper or Omega Weapon keyblades ARE NOT NEW!
Heres one.
What if Riku could drive?
And you would have like a drive where you either get Dark Mode Riku or you get a new Holy Mode Riku, which represents light.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
man i would list drive form but nobody would actually read it or they would just luk at the negative side and act all emo about it

thats a cool idea though a riku drive form

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
How about a form that actually requires you to do combinations in order to pull off an awesome limit? Or maybe a form where you can take on the attributes of what you're fighting, like taking the shape of an enemy. I don't really have images in my head.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
well the last one is basically anti form ( the shape of the enemy ) unless they creat a nobody form or an unversed form
i like the attribute idea but the first one is basically limit form my friend

Tenyas

Never seen Limit form, I was hoping for something where you just don't smash one button, you have to pull a special code to do a move.

The Beast-like form, I meant you actually take moves from the surrounding enemies, and It changes with each battle, like an evolving thing.

Tenyas

Hate button smashing. They have the technology to make a better battle system then just "kill, walk, scene, kill, repeat."

If only it would reflect in the limits and drives, then Kh2 probably wouldn't have been smashed down as much.

Awards
I wouldn't mind a form with wings on it. Like maybe there's a white one that represent light and a black one that represent darkness.

I found this form from Deviantart. It's called Zero form, but I don't know it's ability or power. I thought it looks cool, that's all.
Zero_Form___KingdomHearts_by_neofox.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back